Autism Assessment Specialist
- 1231 Tech Ct, Westminster, MD 21157, USA
Who We Are
TTi Health Research & Economics is a small company comprised of people with a multitude of technical and business backgrounds. What do we all have in common? We are passionate about the work we do: improving human health every day by bringing life saving technologies and programs to the patients who need them.
We're always looking for highly talented and motivated team members!
Are you driven to excellence, a well-rounded professional seeking can opportunity to be a part of something exciting and different?
Do you want to work in a true team environment where people are valued and respected?
TTi is looking for master's level professionals to join our Atlanta, GA team. We'd love to hear from you!
- Performs all tasks according to project guidelines and standards
- Meets and maintains all research reliability and quality control standards
- Provides clinician review report management (including, but not limited to, data entry and data edits for all reports assigned.
- Provides updates to the training guide for field clinician's data collection.
- During and after clinical assessment training, provides verbal input that will necessitate additional updates to enhance coherence in the data collection process.
- Schedules or reschedules and provides developmental evaluations to study participants in designated clinic spaces or participant's homes to include time outside traditional work hours.
- Synthesizes and interprets results of assessments for study participants.
- Meets and maintains research reliability and ongoing quality control requirement as defined by quality control manuals.
- Revises and updates manuals of procedures, develops curricula and conducts training for study staff based on protocol. Includes medical terminology and medical conditions including, but not limited to, autoimmune disorders. Training includes medical terminology, descriptions, and correct pronunciation.
- Provides clinical/medical expert guidance on developing informational resources for study staff who are asked questions about medical history forms.
- Organizes and Performs Initial Quality Assurance (QC) assessments on recruitment and interview call sites and submits results. Assessments include initial screening of interviewer recordings, assessments of professionalism and ability of recruiters and interviewers to handle various situations including but not limited to how they answer medical or clinical questions.
- Performs quarterly reviews and revisions of interviews and interviewer instruction manuals which includes questionby-question specifications and brief definitions for each medical condition included in the interview.
- Reviews data collection instruments used in various studies. Specific areas of expertise needed are clinical care, medical terminology and health care provider types and topics related to health care utilization.
- Completes Maternal Interviews by phone using paper form or Computer Assisted-Telephone-Interview (CATI) option.
- Answers questions from Recruiter/Interviewers regarding procedures.
- Responds to inquiries and requests from study staff and participants.
- Provides feedback on data preparation and analysis of medical data collected
- Completes comprehensive medical record abstractions from four types of providers;
- prenatal, labor and delivery, neonatal care, and pediatric care.
- Conducts expert reviews on various data coding structures and data dictionary
- developments. Uses expert knowledge of the substantive issues abstracted from the
- medical records.
- Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy, job description and
- supervisor’s instruction in such a way as to maximize personal output.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Public Health or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years developmental evaluation experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - specifically Word, Excel, and Access
- TTi believes in a collaborative work environment where each staff member is a valued member of the TTi Team and where we all help each other to achieve shared goals, and to grow and succeed as individuals and professionals.
- TTi offers our team outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, along with basic/AD&D life, voluntary life, short term disability and long term disability insurance; a full benefits summary will be provided to selected candidates.