- 1231 Tech Ct, Westminster, MD 21157, USA
TTi Health Research & Economics is a small company comprised of people with a multitude of technical and business backgrounds. What do we all have in common? We are passionate about the work we do: improving human health every day by bringing life saving technologies and programs to the patients who need them.
We're always looking for highly talented and motivated team members!
- Do you love problem solving and have a passion for bringing exciting new technologies to patients who need them?
- Do you love to learn new things and get bored working on the same thing day in and day out?
- Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can learn new skills, grow, and fulfill your potential?
If the answer is YES, join us!
Who We Are Looking For
- Cross-functional researchers with excellent mental agility, able to work in new areas and pivot quickly to meet changing priorities
- Life-long learners interested in applying (and developing) their skills and knowledge to address a wide-range of challenges in the US healthcare system
- Experience working in healthcare or public health environment
- Knowledge of medical device and biotech market a plus
- All levels of seniority (Associate, Senior Associate)
- Play a pivotal role on project teams across a wide range of projects supporting biotechnology and medical device clients
- Contribute to the design and implementation of health economics and outcomes research and epidemiology studies
- Perform literature searches and reviews
- Assist in data abstraction, coding, analysis, and preparation of analysis plans
- Prepare the results of research for project team meetings and critical client deliverables.
- Technical training in one or more of the following fields: clinical research, epidemiology, public health, psychology, statistics, health policy and economics, mathematics (Bachelor's, Masters or Doctorate)
- Academic or applied (preferred) experience using rigorous research and analytic methodologies to generate evidence to inform decision making in health
- Supportive team player with desire to join a high-achieving team, but also has the ability to work independently
- Outstanding critical thinking, problem solving, self-awareness and listening skills
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fluid task environment and master new skills and information quickly
- TTi uses a matrix staffing model allowing employees to work across different areas of the company.
- Every employee will have an assigned coach who works with the employee for their professional development within the company.
- TTi believes in a collaborative work environment where each staff member is a valued member of the TTi Team and where we all help each other to achieve shared goals, and to grow and succeed as individuals and professionals.
- TTi offers our team outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, along with basic/AD&D life, voluntary life, short term disability and long term disability insurance; a full benefits summary will be provided to selected candidates.