- 1231 Tech Court, Westminster, MD, us
Who We Are
TTi is helping its biotech clients successfully execute projects by connecting them to senior professionals with expertise in biostatistical and bioinformatic analysis and study design. Candidates with a passion for discovery are offered a prime opportunity for interdisciplinary collaboration with outstanding scientists at the Vanderbilt School of Nursing and Medicine.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Identifies sources and assists in the collection of information through primary and secondary research. Provide strategic, analytical and methodological expertise and planning.
- Develop Findings and Recommendations: Uses information and data collected to prepare specific findings and recommendations that meet client requirements. This can include univariate and multivariate analyses with interpreted results of analyses for research team.
- Organize: Prepare performance and data monitoring reports, generate statistical analyses, and prepare files and documentation for public access when applicable. Perform data management processes, including data set conversions from various formats into various platform analysis datasets. Import/export/edit data files – recode, and create customized data elements for analysis. Manage microcomputer files in a Window’s environment to develop databases and analysis programs for analysis.
- Commitment to Excellence: Meets and maintains all research reliability and quality control standards. This includes the appropriate trial designs and statistical methodology, study endpoints, sample sizes, and statistical sections of protocols.
- Present Deliverables: Finalizes communications and reports; conducts teleconference, video, and in-person presentations to clients to describe data sources, elaborate on data patterns, and indicate how suggestions and findings were developed.
What You’ll Bring
- Doctoral in Biostatistics, Mathematics, Epidemiology, Health Outcomes Research, Sociology or Psychology.
- 20-25 years of statistical consulting experience, designing and conducting statistical or epi studies, including expertise and experience in research methodology and design, study protocol development, analysis plan, and scientific manuscripts.
- Statistical analyses: Hands-on experience in linear regression analysis, logistic regression, survival analysis, longitudinal analysis, and statistical modeling using SAS, STATA, review manage, R and SUDAAN. Truven experience preferred but not required.
- Experience supervising translational teams and studies using large databases.
- Demonstrated experience in pharma, biotech, or med device industry is a plus.
What We’ll Bring
- Industry leading benefits: health, dental, vision, life, disability, TTi 401k savings plan with profit sharing and more.
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Position is required to work a significant amount of time at the Vanderbilt School of Nursing and Medicine.