Director of Epidemiology and Real World Evidence
- 1231 Tech Ct, Westminster, MD 21157, USA
Who We Are
TTi is paving the way for real world evidence generation. We offer a rewarding chapter in your career as you lead an innovative & collaborative team. Your work will be lasting and impact everything we do. With the support of exceptional technical and corporate staff you can help our clients bring their technology to market sooner. Our team ensures our clients generate real-world evidence to support the value of their products. With evidence generation, we analyze existing data or design and conduct our own studies. TTi can then help clients differentiate their products, giving a product launch a significant advantage and driving sales in the market. This is the opportunity for those who want to help us take our fast-growing firm to the next level.
- Commitment to Project Excellence: Ensures projects are executed according to TTi's SOPs and within agreed upon timelines and budgets, including coordinating the required input from clients, other TTi functional teams, external advisers, and identifying when a project scope has changed and a change order is required. Commitment to improvement of processes is critical.
- Manage and Direct Data Collection and Analysis: Identifies sources and directs the collection of information through primary and secondary research. Provide strategic, analytical and methodological expertise.
- Develop Findings and Recommendations: Uses information and data collected to prepare specific findings and recommendations that meet client requirements. This can include reimbursement research design and statistical analyses based on project leadership requests.
- Organize and Present Deliverables: Finalizes communications and reports; conducts teleconference, video, and in-person presentations to clients to describe data sources, elaborate on data patterns, and indicate how suggestions and findings were developed.
- Advise Staff: Supports TTi’s Executive Leadership Team (ELT) in supervising other technical staff. Provides performance review plans and identifies professional development opportunities for people that report to them.
- Coordinate Winning Proposals: Prepares and finalizes proposals for consulting services following standard and customized formats, where appropriate.
- Market TTi Services: Work with TTi’s ELT to prepare and present capabilities presentations.
What You’ll Bring
- Doctoral or Master’s in Epidemiology, Health Outcomes Research, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Economics, or Public-Policy Economics.
- Doctoral with 5+ years / Master’s with 10+ years of experience in designing and conducting health outcomes studies using secondary data sources including claims databases, and patient/physician surveys. Experience conducting EMR studies is a plus.
- Unique combination of technical (HEOR, designing and conducting epi studies, Biostatistics) & soft skills is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience in linear regression analysis, survival analysis, longitudinal analysis, and statistical modeling using SAS, STATA, review manager and R. Truven experience preferred but not required.
- Experience supervising translational teams and studies using large databases.
- Experienced in analyzing patient-reported outcomes from clinical trials.
- Demonstrated experience in medical device or biotechnology industry is preferred but not required.
What We’ll Bring
- Industry leading benefits: health, dental, vision, life, disability, TTi 401k savings plan with profit sharing and more
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Telecommute options: MWF are in office days. TR are usually telecommute days.