Director of Business Development and Marketing - NEW HIRE, 2018
- 4500 Black Rock Rd, Hampstead, MD 21074, USA
TTi is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business with offices in Baltimore and Asheville. We are focused on the development, evaluation, and implementation of technologies and solutions that advance the transformation of data into actionable knowledge. TTi serves a diverse clientele, including all stakeholders in the health space (governments, payors, providers, pharmaceutical and device companies, and foundations) who have a vested interest in advancing research to improve patient outcomes, population health, and access to care while reducing costs and eliminating health disparities.
In 2016, TTi acquired Decision Driver Analytics as our commercial arm, enabling us to provide an additional suite of services that covers the full range of health economics and observational research activities needed to influence health care providers, payers and the public. Utilizing veteran health economists, epidemiologists, market access experts, observational study coordinators, biostatisticians, and medical writers, TTi is the ideal partner to develop and communicate your product’s value to a diverse and evolving marketplace.
The breadth of our experience across the health care and public health continuum – from patient-level care to the policy, payment, and regulation environment – make us uniquely positioned to work with stakeholders to study the implementation, activities, outcomes and impacts of programs. Our technical approach is driven by stewardship, a calling to achieve and demonstrate the desired results and to inform future programming and policy decisions quickly and economically.
DO YOU HAVE A PROVEN HISTORY AND DESIRE OF IMPROVING A COMPANY'S BOTTOM LINE BY DRIVING IN NEW CLIENTELE?
CAN YOU TAKE FULL OWNERSHIP OF A SMALL COMPANY'S SALES AND MARKETING FUNCTIONS?
CAN YOU PENETRATE NEW MARKETS TO SPEARHEAD OUR AMBITIOUS GROWTH?
WE'RE NOW HIRING!
- Collaborate with corporate and scientific leadership to define marketing objectives and strategies
- Oversee the strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing, communications, and client feedback programs
- Plan, develop, and produce promotional tools and communication vehicles to support TTi brand marketing and sales efforts.
- Provide strategic marketing plans highlighting our Market Access, HEOR, and Quant/Qual service offerings
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Extensive content resource management and CRM software skills
- Successfully carrying out social media campaigns in a healthcare or health research setting
- Proven capabilities in developing and implementing strategic marketing and business development plans
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, business or related field
WHAT WE'LL BRING
- Industry leading benefits, and a work environment built on teamwork, collegiality, and a shared mission
- Paid health care benefits
- Flexibility with telecommute options
- TTi 401(k) savings plan with profit sharing
- Paid life insurance
- Paid holidays & generous paid time off
WHO WE ARE
A collaborative and respectful work place. A place to dream and do. TTi is paving the way for real world evidence generation. This is a huge opportunity for diverse and talented team members who want to
make a tangible difference in a fast-growing organization.