Senior Director of Clinical Research and Real World Evidence
- 4500 Black Rock Rd, Hampstead, MD 21074, USA
TTi is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business with offices in Baltimore and Asheville. We are focused on the development, evaluation, and implementation of technologies and solutions that advance the transformation of data into actionable knowledge. TTi serves a diverse clientele, including all stakeholders in the health space (governments, payors, providers, pharmaceutical and device companies, and foundations) who have a vested interest in advancing research to improve patient outcomes, population health, and access to care while reducing costs and eliminating health disparities.
In 2016, TTi acquired Decision Driver Analytics as our commercial arm, enabling us to provide an additional suite of services that covers the full range of health economics and observational research activities needed to influence health care providers, payers and the public. Utilizing veteran health economists, epidemiologists, market access experts, observational study coordinators, biostatisticians, and medical writers, TTi is the ideal partner to develop and communicate your product’s value to a diverse and evolving marketplace.
The breadth of our experience across the health care and public health continuum – from patient-level care to the policy, payment, and regulation environment – make us uniquely positioned to work with stakeholders to study the implementation, activities, outcomes and impacts of programs. Our technical approach is driven by stewardship, a calling to achieve and demonstrate the desired results and to inform future programming and policy decisions quickly and economically.
ARE YOU STRATEGICALLY CONSULTATIVE WITH ANALYTICAL EXPERTISE?
DO YOU ENJOY BALANCING GROUND-LEVEL WORK WITH PROJECT TEAM MANAGEMENT?
CAN YOU CONFIDENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY ENGAGE EXECUTIVE LEVEL DECISION MAKERS?
WE'RE NOW HIRING!
- Lead the transition from capture activities to project management
- Provide technical leadership on study and protocol design, data collection and analysis, and ensure superior-quality final deliverables
- Lead the implementation of TTi's projects in the areas of clinical and epidemiological studies, clinical study support, and generation of real world evidence
- Maintain TTi research policies and procedures
- Ensure maintenance of project profitability targets, and ensure project deliverables exceed internal and external expectations
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Substantial epidemiological or research management experience
- Proven (extensive) capability to direct, train, mentor and retain multidisciplinary teams
- Doctoral or master's degree in health related discipline
WHAT WE'LL BRING
- Industry leading benefits, and a work environment built on teamwork, collegiality, and a shared mission
- Paid health care benefits
- Flexibility with telecommute options
- TTi 401(k) savings plan with profit sharing
- Paid life insurance
- Paid holidays & generous paid time off
WHO WE ARE
A collaborative and respectful work place. A place to dream and do. TTi is paving the way for real world evidence generation. This is a huge opportunity for diverse and talented team members who want to
make a tangible difference in a fast-growing organization.