Research Associate - NEW HIRE, 2018
- 4500 Black Rock Rd, Hampstead, MD 21074, USA
TTi is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business with offices in Baltimore and Asheville. We are focused on the development, evaluation, and implementation of technologies and solutions that advance the transformation of data into actionable knowledge. TTi serves a diverse clientele, including all stakeholders in the health space (governments, payors, providers, pharmaceutical and device companies, and foundations) who have a vested interest in advancing research to improve patient outcomes, population health, and access to care while reducing costs and eliminating health disparities.
In 2016, TTi acquired Decision Driver Analytics as our commercial arm, enabling us to provide an additional suite of services that covers the full range of health economics and observational research activities needed to influence health care providers, payers and the public. Utilizing veteran health economists, epidemiologists, market access experts, observational study coordinators, biostatisticians, and medical writers, TTi is the ideal partner to develop and communicate your product’s value to a diverse and evolving marketplace.
The breadth of our experience across the health care and public health continuum – from patient-level care to the policy, payment, and regulation environment – make us uniquely positioned to work with stakeholders to study the implementation, activities, outcomes and impacts of programs. Our technical approach is driven by stewardship, a calling to achieve and demonstrate the desired results and to inform future programming and policy decisions quickly and economically.
CAN YOU PERFORM DIFFICULT SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATIONS AND ANALYSES WITH A VERY HIGH LEVEL OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL?
DO YOU HAVE THE DEMEANOR TO THRIVE IN A MULTITASKING, CUSTOMER-SERVICE ORIENTED, ENTREPRENEURIAL ENVIRONMENT?
WE'RE NOW HIRING! LATE SUMMER / EARLY FALL 2018 START DATE AT OUR MD HQ.
- Perform literature searches and reviews
- Participate in data abstraction, coding, analysis and preparation of analysis plans
- Gather health-related information by phone, email, internet searching, and other means as necessary
- Prepare the results of research for deliverables and project team meetings
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in science or social science field
- Course work in public health, epidemiology, or social sciences
- 1-2 YOE of data collection and analysis or related research work (class experience counts)
- Skilled in using relational databases (Access or Excel) and Microsoft Suite as a whole
WHAT WE'LL BRING
- Industry leading benefits, and a work environment built on teamwork, collegiality, and a shared mission
- Paid health care benefits
- Flexibility with telecommute options
- TTi 401(k) savings plan with profit sharing
- Paid life insurance
- Paid holidays & generous paid time off
WHO WE ARE
A collaborative and respectful work place. A place to dream and do. TTi is paving the way for real world evidence generation. This is a huge opportunity for diverse and talented team members who want to
make a tangible difference in a fast-growing organization.