- Lower Parel,kamala Mills Compound, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About Our Company:
TSS is a fast growing company incorporated in 2008.
TSS is a solutions provider for the financial industry, with clients in India, UAE and the US.
TSS is also known for creating effective products which help in getting complete control of back office and middle office related functions. Our clients are typically banks, stock brokers, stock exchanges and hedge funds.
You can find more information about our company on our website (mentioned below).
About the Job
Implementation managers work with project managers to implement an information system in an organization. The implementation manager informs the project manager of technological and communication difficulties in the implementation of the system.
- Key Responsibility:
- - Understanding client requirements
- - Planning, Coordinating and Managing integration with clients new/existing network
- - Service/ Change Management
- - Coming up with proposed solutions
- - Coordinating with various teams for successful project implementation
- - Creating Prototypes, Functional Workflows
- - Assists in Test Strategy, Test Plan & Case Definition
- - End to end document management like BRD, FRD, SoW and relevant client deliverable content like Release Notes/User manual etc.
- - Write and publish minutes
- - Track and Communicate Project progress
- - Follow up on actions/issues
- - Gap Analysis
- - On-site Application Configuration and user Training
- - On-site/Offsite support
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Presentation Skills
- Visualization & Modelling Skills
- Persistent and willingness to perform under pressure
Degree in BSc IT, BBM ; Engineering (EXTC, Comps, IT, Electronics) ; MBA (Marketing/IT/System).
Candidates who have taken up project management training as a part of their curriculum or have attended similar such courses.
Candidates who have fair understanding of BFSI sector will be preferred