Senior Software Engineer
- Harbor Dr, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Technology - PH
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Who are we?
TSA Group has been an industry leading Contact Centre services provider for more than twenty years. We have built and continue to build and operate several state-of-the-art contact centres both in Australia and overseas. Our engineering team is building a next generation CX (contact experience) platform that will be rolled out to our customers and used within our own contact centres as well as to the broader Australasian and global contact centre technology market.
What can you expect from us?
- Highly competitive salary package
- Hybrid (Work from Home & On-site)
- Day shift, Monday to Friday, 6am-3pm
- HMO coverage with free dependent
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Australian Telco Account with the chance to grow with major partnerships in Australia and in the Philippines
- We promote within the company! Look no further to take the next step in your career
- Awesome R&R daily floor prizes, major cash giveaways, social events like end of year parties; there's always something fun to get excited about!
- 2 Full time roles
Whilst we are driven to do great things in an exciting sector, we also want to create great careers and an amazing place to work. Some things we think you’ll love about working with us at TSA:
- Collaborative and inclusive culture - we know great ideas come from every level and type of person in our business
- High performing team where you will learn and grow as a tech professional
- Get to work with leading Australian brands and our leading technology partners (i.e. AWS) and doing something that is genuinely changing the way brands interact with their customers
- We take what we do seriously, but not ourselves - we know how to have fun but we understand that fun is different for all of us
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a diverse set of technical skills coupled with solid production systems support abilities, stemming from several years of commercial software engineering experience in production environments.
Our Engineering Team is currently spread across Melbourne and Perth, while this role will be based in the Manila (Mall of Asia) you will need to work closely with the remainder of the team and be flexible to align with these timezones.
Your membership in the team will see you working across a full stack web development role that also extends to real-time communications (SIP, WebRTC), and data processing systems. We will support your growth across our entire technology stack.
At TSA, we love to build global leading tech. All the engineers in our team consider themselves geeks (in the best sense of the word). We work with the following technologies, all deployed into AWS:
A senior engineer would have a min of 2-5 years experience.
- Must have back-end development experience and front-end experience (Full stack).
- The Ideal technologies on Backend: Golang
- However, we welcome experiences with alternate back-end technologies (Java, Python, Ruby, NodeJS, PHP) and willing to learn / has an interest in Golang.
- The ideal technologies on Front-end: Typescript/React.
- However, we welcome experiences with alternate front-end technologies (Angular, Vue, Svelte)
- Willing to learn / has an interest in Typescript/React then this is fine.
- For cloud: Ideal experience in AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience. with telephony (Amazon Connect and or Asterisk) is preferred but not required
Apart from sharing our passion for technology, we are looking for a team member who is:
- Ability to work directly with Level 1 support staff to provide assistance where needed
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making and autonomous working capabilities. Knows when decisions require wider discussion and collaboration
- Attention to detail, and cares about quality
- Passionate about delivering great outcomes
- A strong desire to be part of a high performing team
Hit the I'm Interested button to apply!
Can you think of a highly suitable referral? Select Refer a friend now!
*Terms & Conditions Apply
At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more.
We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.
Like & Share the TSA FB Page and be up to date with TSA News!
Check out our social media pages:
Philippines Office address:
14F Five E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Business Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1300