Customer Support Officer- Work from Home!
- Troode St, West Perth WA 6005, Australia
- Department: NBN Inbound
- Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Customer Support Officer, you will assist Telstra Business customers with their NBN and Mobile faults.
What is in it for you?
- Work from home after training
- Chose to work or 9 or 10 day fortnight
- Internal career progression
- 5 weeks of full paid training
- A supportive and vibrant culture
- Annual retention bonus
- Work from home equipment provided (excluding desk/chair)
What will a normal day look like?
You will answer inbound calls from Telstra Business customers and will build rapport and provide outstanding customer service solutions. You will also be required to:
- Navigate through multiple systems whilst maintaining customer engagement on the phone
- Answer incoming calls
- Confidently handle technology faults, complaints and trouble-shooting issues
Must be located within 1 Hour of the Perth CBD
Be able to commit to 5 weeks training in office
This is a full time role with no flexibility. Work 5 days between Monday - Sunday on a rotating roster between 6am - 9pm (7.6 hr shifts).
Fixed NBN internet connection, and appropriate working station is mandatory to be eligible for this position.
This role is subject to a police clearance and background checks.
In response to mandated government guidelines, for all employees to be working in office, applicants must be fully vaccinated by day of commencement.
Want to know more? Check out our social media pages:
- Website: https://tsagroup.com.au/
- Instagram: tsa_group_
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tsa-group-australia/