Inbound Customer Service Consultant
- 301 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125, Australia
- Department: Sales
- Employment Type: Full-Time
TSA are looking for passionate team members to support our service program representing our insurance partner.
If we learnt anything from last year, it was that Aussie's stick together through adversity; this role will give you the opportunity to support Aussie's in their time of need.
An overview of the role;
- Competitive fortnightly pay + super
- Fixed-term role - 6 months
- 4 weeks of training will be provided on-site
- Amazing office space with modern lunch/breakout rooms (milk, tea, coffee & fruit included
- Various full-time positions available for immediate start
- Paid parking only $100 per month
- Burwood location, Melbourne
What will you do?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the voice representing our insurance partner resolving major property damage claims which could be a result of flooding, fires or other natural disasters.
This role offers you the ability to build strong connections with your customers ensuring they are provided with the highest level of customer experience. To support your competency in this role, your leaders will provide you with regular coaching ensuring you are set up for success!
How you will do it?
- Receive inbound calls and resolve enquires related to property damage
- Build authentic relationships with customers
- Accurately record detailed customer interactions and process account information
- Accurately manage customer expectations regarding their insurance and claim process
What About You?
- Passionate about customer service and helping others
- Confidence in taking ownership of calls to problem solve and come up with solutions
- A high degree of patience and empathy for others in difficult situations
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively without compromising service levels
- Team player, working collaboratively to exceed expectations
- Highly flexible and adaptable – welcomes change
- A love for learning new things
- Must be available to work a rotating roster between between 8:30am to 6:30pm, Monday to Friday
How do I apply?
If you love delivering an outstanding customer experience whilst working in an engaging, vibrant workplace. You are just who we are looking for!
*All candidates must have full Australian work rights and must pass a National Police Check