PH Customer Service (Telstra Retention w/ Sales) - REF50B
- Harbor Dr, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Telstra Consumer - PH
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Who are we?
TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country's largest brands, across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavour to create experiences that people love, by revolutionising the way they connect and communicate with brands.
What should you expect from us?
- 27K Salary package with allowance
- Mixed work from home and on-site assignment
- Day to Mid shift on a Monday - Sunday, 5am - 11pm rotating roster
- HMO coverage with free dependent
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Australian Telco Account with the chance to grow with major partnerships in Australia and in the Philippines
- We promote within the company! Look no further to take the next step in your career
- Awesome R&R daily floor prizes, major cash giveaways, social events like end of year parties; there's always something fun to get excited about!.
What will a normal day look like?
The Telstra Retention w/ Sales Team Member (TM) plays an integral role in executing TSA’s purpose.
The goal of the TM is to support retaining our client’s customer base by issue resolution as well as cross selling new products while following appropriate sales behaviours. A TM is an expert in applying explore/discovery questions based off current or future service needs.
Telstra Retention w/ Sales Team Members are brand ambassadors, with resilience to appropriately handle and change the mindset of customers wanting to leave Telstra. They represent, promote and sell our client’s suite of products and service to ensure retention. You will also be required to:
- Navigate through multiple systems and customers whilst maintaining customer engagement through Inbound Calls
- Address concerns from new and existing customers
- Work a rotating roster, Monday - Sunday, 5am - 11pm (potential weekend and overtime shifts)
- Must be amenable to work both on-site and from home, whichever is applicable
- Work towards achievable Customer Service, Saves and Sales targets and KPIs
- Provide class leading customer experiences
If you have previous customer service or sales experience, love technology and are looking to kick-start your career, you could be just the person we are looking for.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess resilience to appropriately handle and change the mindset of customers wanting to leave Telstra
- Must have the ability to follow appropriate sales behaviours
- Retention & Sales background is preferred in a BPO setting
- High school graduates must have at least 1 year BPO experience. College level applicants, BPO experience is an advantage
- Must be goal oriented, driven and motivated to deliver results
- Must have the ability to focus while multitasking
- Must be analytical in finding solutions and pinpointing problems while also strategic in managing dead end scenarios & positively scripting news
- Must have a positive mindset
- Must welcome challenges with a mindset to meet or exceed expectations
- Must be tech savvy
- Applicants who supported Telstra in other companies are subject for partner eligibility check*
- Priority will be given to successful applicants with valid NBI clearance and government numbers.
- Online applications only
Hit the I'm Interested button to apply!
Can you think of a highly suitable referral? Select Refer a friend now!
*Terms & Conditions apply
At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority!
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more.
We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.
Like & Share the TSA FB Page and be up to date with TSA News!
Check out our social media pages:
Philippines Office address:
14F Five E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Business Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1300