Customer Experience & Sales
- 30 Pirie St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Employment Type: Full-Time
What WE DO
As Australians, we are passionate about revolutionising the way brands connect with Australians. How? By combining our local expertise with the most sophisticated customer experience technology on earth, and delivering with a team of people who know exactly how to help brands do amazing things for their customers.
Being in the Technology Consulting & Outsourcing Businesses, we are a young, dynamic company always trying to give that perfect experience to our clients and their customers through our multiple service offerings.
About the Job Role
This role is within our outsourcing business and is a phone-based contact centre opportunity. We receive Inbound calls from our clients' customers (our client is a leader in the Telecom domain), understand their problem / query and try to provide a solution to manage their experience with the brands they love.
Our Adelaide Office (located at 30 Pirie Street, Adelaide CBD) works between 7:30 AM & 9:00 PM (ACST) across all 7 days of the week thus YOU shall be looking at committing to a rotational roster which gives you Full Time guaranteed hours (across 5 days in the week, which could involve weekend work as well) each week.
Each selected team member shall need to go through a 4 week paid training and with this being a permanent opportunity, there shall also be a probation period which needs to be cleared.
What we look for in YOU?
- YOUR biggest quality has to be that YOU have a clear understanding of what "excellent customer service" means as we aim to deliver an experience on every interaction with our customers & clients.
- Being an equal opportunity employer, we have people from all walks of life working within our Family. You need not have any contact centre exposure or even any sales experience however if YOU have the zeal to learn, open to change and call YOURSELF resilient, keep reading.
- YOU need to be someone who understands systems as your day to day job would see you toggle between multiple screens, software and applications. Being used to handling technology in your day to day life might come in handy here.
Why should YOU work for TSA?
- The biggest one for us is that YOU may be applying for a job but we are actually offering YOU a Career. Most (95% +) of our Management started off on similar front line team member roles & moved up into new roles / careers.
- YOU get to join a Family away from home that is a vibrant community of people from all walks of life and this shall be one of your greatest memories to cherish.
- We value financial flexibility and give each team member access to their pay when they need it, as they earn it.
- Work should be fun and Rewarding and YOU can find that here through team outings, free lunches, ping pong tournaments, invitations to exclusive VIP events or a luxury 5-star retreat. There are always some amazing rewards for grabbing over and above the EXCELLENT INCENTIVES that you could earn.
- YOUR Health and Wellness is a big thing for us and we shall give you access to corporate offers through health, insurance and gym partnerships as well as work-life balance coaching.YOU gain access to hundreds of exclusive deals, discounts and offers in retail, entertainment, travel and more.
If this sounds like YOUR dream role, just click on the "I'm Interested" button and send in YOUR application.
Our Salary Offering: This role offers an Annual Gross Base salary of $43465 with Super and Incentives over and above this.
The Way Forward: Once you send in your application onto our ATS (Application Tracking System), we shall be sending you off an Online Assessment to complete. On successful completion, you shall go through a Personal Video Interview and we shall also have Reference & Police Checks (paid by TSA) for the shortlisted incumbent.
*Each and every applicant shall get a closure on their application - We shall share feedback with everyone.
Our Covid Policy: At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more. We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.
Check out our social media pages:
- Website: https://tsagroup.com.au/
- Instagram: tsa_group_
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tsa-group-australia/