Media Sales Consultant
- Sydney CBD, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Department: Sales
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Welcome to TSA Group
TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country's largest brands from across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
You are an enthusiastic team player who is passionate about sales, advertising and about making a difference. Along with having a positive, compassionate and friendly phone manner you also possess strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems.
Ideally you will have previous experience in sales or a phone based role while also demonstrating an eagerness to learn and a hunger for success.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· Experience in a sales related environment.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Understanding of digital & online media.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Work effectively with people and function as a team player.
· Contribute to productivity and positive morale.
· Highly developed customer service skills.
· Experience and results in selling over the phone Skilled in office administration.
At TSA, the health, safety, and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more. We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously
We promote from within, which means that as a consultant you can work your way up and across the business. We also have industry-leading training (including nationally recognized Cert III / IV training at no cost to you), so your skills and qualifications continue to develop as you progress