Experience Management & Sales
- 30 Pirie St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Employment Type: Full-Time
TSA is an Australian-owned business in the Outsourcing Industry helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country's largest brands from across multiple call centres in Australia and the Philippines.
Opportunities now exist for a Customer Experience Management & Sales role (FULL TIME) in our inbound call centre (in the Telecommunications industry) at our Adelaide CBD office. We are requesting interested applicants to share in their application towards this Expression of Interest...
- RETENTION & SALES
- Engage customers, build rapport and ensure all customers are getting the best value;
- Retain existing customers by presenting personalised solutions based on the customer's current and future needs; and
- Offer solutions using a variety of Telstra's market leading products from NBN, Mobiles, FOXTEL and everything else in-between.
Here’s what makes you tick….
Your friends describe you as – someone who has a great sense of humour and likes to have a laugh! You take immense pride in your work and love being the best at what you do.
Your boss describes you as – someone who is goal-orientated and loves achieving targets, you embody a sales mentality that is only beaten by your desire to captivate customers by providing them with an outstanding customer experience. You are collaborative and you bring a great vibe to the team.
You describe yourself as – someone who can talk to people from all walks of life, you have a natural affinity for technology! You are keen to learn more, and you are always keeping up with the latest and greatest technology products.
What will a normal day look like?
You will engage customers by adding your own charming personality to each call, build rapport and retain customers by understanding their needs and offering value added solutions that will drive brand loyalty and advocacy for Telstra. You will also be required to:
- Put your multi-tasking skills to the test by navigating through multiple systems whilst maintaining customer engagement on the phone #igotthis
- Confidently handle and resolve customer complaints
- ‘WOW’ the customer by offering Telstra technology solutions tailored to the customer needs
- Convert cancellation customers into a retained customer
- You will be working a rotating roster between 7:30AM - 10:30PM Monday to Sunday (work 15-18 weekends in a year)
If you have previous customer service or sales experience, love technology and are looking to join an industry leader, you could be just the person we are looking for.
Check out our social media pages: