QLD Telstra Inbound Service
- 69 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
- Employment Type: Full-Time
We are currently looking for customer-centric superstars to join our vibrant and energetic team! At TSA, not only are we customer inspired but we are also about making you feel valued and appreciated. Here is a few work perks we have put in place to help motivate our team:
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- We give you a chance to earn while you learn through a qualification in Business
- We promote within the company! Look no further to take the next step in your career
- We are always planning social events such as VIP nights and overseas trips that are up for grabs
Who are we?
TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country's largest brands from across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
Here’s what makes you tick….
Your friends describe you as – someone who has a great sense of humour and likes to have a laugh! You take immense pride in your work and love being the best at what you do.
Your boss describes you as – someone who is goal-orientated and loves achieving targets, you embody a sales mentality that is only beaten by your desire to captivate customers by providing them with an outstanding customer experience. You are collaborative and you bring a great vibe to the team.
You describe yourself as – someone who can talk to people from all walks of life, you have a natural affinity for technology! You are keen to learn more, and you are always keeping up with the latest and greatest technology products.
What will a normal day look like?
You will engage customers by adding your own charming personality to each call, build rapport and retain customers by understanding their needs and offering value added solutions that will drive brand loyalty and advocacy for Telstra. You will also be required to:
- Put your multi-tasking skills to the test by navigating through multiple systems whilst maintaining customer engagement on the phone #igotthis
- Confidently handle and resolve customer complaints
- ‘WOW’ the customer by offering Telstra technology solutions tailored to the customer needs
- Convert cancellation customers into a retained customer
- You will be working a rotating roster between 7am-11pm Monday to Sunday (work 1-2 weekends per month)
If you have previous customer service or sales experience, love technology and are looking to join an industry leader, you could be just the person we are looking for.
Check out our social media pages: