Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Tricentis is the global leader in enterprise continuous testing, widely credited for reinventing software testing for DevOps, cloud, and enterprise applications. The Tricentis AI-based, continuous testing platform provides a new and fundamentally different way to perform software testing. An approach that’s totally automated, fully codeless, and intelligently driven by AI. It addresses both agile development and complex enterprise apps, enabling enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation by dramatically increasing software release speed, reducing costs, and improving software quality.
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been widely recognized as the leader in enterprise test automation by all major industry analysts, including Forrester, IDC, and Gartner’s Magic Quadrant five years in a row. Tricentis has more than 1,800 customers, including the largest brands in the world, such as McKesson, Accenture, Nationwide Insurance, Allianz, Telstra, Moët Hennessy-Louis Vuitton (LVMH PCIS), T-Mobile, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Dell, IHG, RBS, Cisco, and Vodafone.
Tricentis has global offices throughout AMS / EMEA / APAC, including Austria, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the USA.
The Tricentis Talent Acquisition team plays a critical role in the growth of Tricentis by finding and hiring great people to help reach and achieve our goals. We are the brand ambassadors of our culture, act as strategic partners to the business and are focused on creating a great experience for each and every candidate as well as our key stakeholders.
Tricentis is looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter (Contract) to support our growth. This person will attract top talent across a variety of business units, as well as build relationships with candidates and hiring managers. We work hard, but we have lots of fun doing it. If a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment sounds appealing, you’ll fit right in.
- Partner with business leaders to understand and identify talent acquisition needs and opportunities
- Drive end-to-end recruitment process such as identifying selection criteria, posting of job advertisements, sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates and negotiating offers in cooperation with hiring managers.
- Develop and implement appropriate sourcing strategies for the different markets in the U.S.
- Manage recruiting process through our applicant tracking system (SmartRecruiters) and update and maintain weekly requisition reporting.
- Proactively further expand sourcing strategy by developing and driving a variety of sourcing channels such as engaging on social media, participation at networking events, conferences and career fairs.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract technical talent and drive pipeline growth.
- Lead vendor relationship management with external partners and/or 3rd party agencies.
- Develop and implement key recruitment metrics such as supply and demand and local market compensation analysis.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our Talent Acquisition/HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement.
- Develop and support the further development and enhancement of our employer branding strategy initiatives.
- You have 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition role with preferred corporate experience at a multi-national/global technology company.
- You have the ability to build, manage and sustain a volatile volume of open positions across multiple business units.
- You have demonstrated experience in sourcing candidates through all possible sourcing strategies such as social media, networking, cooperation with external partners, university engagement.
- You have a passion for great candidate and customer experience.
- You are very comfortable working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment with multiple competing priorities.
- You are a team player with a winning attitude and strong consultative communication skills.
- You have a strong proficiency with ATS systems and best practices (i.e. SmartRecruiters, Workday, etc.)
Why You’ll Love Working at Tricentis:
- We’re passionate creators – of products, of experiences and of the future of software testing automation.
- We live our values of Customer Success, Continuous Innovation, One Team, Empowerment, and Give Back. Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and lend help when needed.
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice. We want to make the best; most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isn’t just lip-service; we update our processes if we find a way it can be more inclusive.
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 1,800+ global customers with the best continuous testing platform in the world.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.