Corporate Marketing Intern
- Atlanta, GA, USA
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown”). This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, Fiserv, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
Tricentis is seeking a part-time Marketing Intern for the Corporate Marketing team. The intern will play an important role within Corporate Marketing supporting activities across the team, including corporate events, branding, and the website, in addition to other duties as needed.
Specifically, the intern will work on the following projects.
- Adding and updating content on the tricentis.com website using WordPress
- Assisting with the creation of detailed documentation for WordPress entry and website request processes
- Assisting with website SEO optimization
- Supporting website localization projects
- Supporting the migration of the Neotys website to the Tricentis website
- Supporting the launch of an online company store for branded items
- Performing other duties as needed
Preferably looking for someone based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Previous experience with WordPress or similar content management system (CMS)
- Strong attention to detail and superior organization skills
- Resourceful with good problem-solving skills and flexibility to manage the unexpected
- Tech savvy with experience using Microsoft Office, Slack, Sharepoint
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable, unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree, or a recent college graduate
- Preferred majors: Marketing, Digital Media, Journalism, Communications, Business
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.