Java Engineer (m/f/x)
- Marseille, France
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has global presences in multiple EU countries, Switzerland, Australia, India, Singapore, the UK and United States.
We are recruiting for an experienced Java JSE/JEE Development Engineer to join our R&D team. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who can produce solid and reliable code that our customers can rely on to validate their business critical applications.
All our collaborators need to have strong analytical and object programming skills, and above all a taste for understanding the most complex problems induced by web developments on various system and network infrastructures.
The candidate will be part of the R&D team and will work in collaboration with the support and pre-sales teams, reporting directly to the R&D manager.
Tricentis is able to offer an attractive remuneration, completed by profit-sharing and company savings plan mechanisms. The remuneration offered will depend on the candidate's profile.
What you'll do:
- Participate in all stages of the methodology (refinement, planning, design, development, testing and deployment) in order to complete the Sprints
- Ensure compliance with development procedures and methods
- Ensure that the quality level of the developments is respected
- Guarantee the maintenance of a high level of technology thanks to a permanent watch
- Engineering background (Computer Science, Telecom) or M.Sc. in Computer Science with around 4+ years experience in Java development.
- Mastery of web technologies, Java JEE application server(s) and database(s) in a production context.
- Deployment on a Cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Knowledge of GWT and/or Vaadin frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ...) is appreciated.
- Practice of virtualization (Docker).
- Strong general culture in computer science (systems, architectures and networks).
- Teamwork, autonomy, personal involvement, rigor and dynamism.
- Knowledge of an Agile methodology (SCRUM) is a plus.
- English - good level, written and spoken. Experience in an international environment is a plus.
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities in a flexible workday.
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
- Flexible working hours (no core time), home office is possible.
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits.
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, Team Events, Company events,...
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice. We want to make the best; most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isn’t just lip-service; we update our processes if we find a way it can be more inclusive.
- Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and lend help when needed.
- We’re passionate creators – of products, of experiences and of the future of software testing automation.
And many more ...
Our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and will be established in person, depending on your qualifications, experience and skill levels.
Do you want to play a pivotal role in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company’s business counts?
JOIN US! We're very much looking forward to your application!