Marketing Data Analyst
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
The Marketing Data Analyst is part of the Tricentis Global Marketing Team, reports to the Director of Marketing Operations and works closely with the Global Marketing Team, Sales Operations, Field Marketing and Sales. The Marketing Data Analyst role will help advance the measurement and performance of core marketing processes across all channels globally. This role is responsible for the mining, analysis, development and maintenance of data and the resulting reports/analytics to drive marketing operational decisions throughout all phases of the marketing funnel and sale pipeline. This role will have exceptional understanding of designing marketing data stack architectures, bringing the right data to the right teams, cross functional collaboration, and using advanced analytics to drive marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
This role can sit in our Atlanta, GA or Mountain View, CA offices or remotely in other cities.
- Perform data reporting, report maintenance, report automation, SQL queries and ETL processes for the marketing team.
- Day to day reporting/dashboards in Qlik and Salesforce for campaign, channel, ROI and BDR performance.
- Development of ABM dashboards for key KPIs – Account penetration, key personas by account and contact growth, account engagement, pipeline per account, etc.
- Partner with Sales Operations and IT teams to ensure marketing data needs are met for end to end customer journey insights in data warehouse.
- Integrate disparate marketing data sources into the data warehouse – Salesforce, Marketo, Engagio, Salesloft, Google Analytics, PPC platforms, BrightEdge, On24 etc.
- Partner with marketing operations team on implementation of Intent/Predictive data technologies.
- Development of marketing models for planning and KPI setting.
- Assist with integration of intent, ABM, Marketo and Salesforce data to drive effective inbound/outbound campaigns.
- Be involved in evaluation of potential marketing software or services purchases that have data that would potentially be used in analytics and reporting tasks.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams on projects with strategic importance to the marketing team.
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing analytics or business intelligence function is required.
- Experience designing user friendly dashboards and data models in Qlik.
- Experience with Alteryx for data transformation.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo as data sources.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to include joins, aggregations, subqueries, CTEs, window functions, views, stored procedures and query tuning.
- Intermediate knowledge of Python – both base functionality and Pandas package.
- Experience using web APIs to retrieve data.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Experience working in marketing teams with proven success and high initiative in the creation, execution and tracking of effective marketing campaigns.
- High energy, self-directed, team player and detail oriented.
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from other teams.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Market conform salary + bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Cool company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a highly talented team within TRICENTIS. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of TRICENTIS where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.