Senior Instructional Designer
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
The Tricentis Education Services Team is looking to grow its instructional design team in India, and to enable this, we require senior team members to expand our capabilities. The ideal candidate for this role has a background in Learning & Development (L&D) and understands the processes of developing and delivering technical training content. The candidate will also be required to own and drive business critical projects and processes as part of a high-performance team. You will join an Agile and diverse team to produce a range of learning products that will enable our user base to take the maximum value from Tricentis products, which enables our customers’ success in their testing projects.
- Develop internal product knowledge.
- Align themselves with the product, customer service, and other enablement teams within Tricentis to extract business problems, learning opportunities and be aware of the impact of the same with respect to business objectives
- Develop storyboards once a learning and assessment strategy is finalised.
- Developing content using software tools such as Word, PowerPoint, and Articulate Storyline, including supplemental materials/guides as well as assessments
- Collaborate with visual designers to enhance UI/UX of finalised learning artefacts in line with business objectives and timelines.
- Take part in needs analysis.
- Ensuring that training solutions incorporate best practices in learning theory by monitoring and practicing the latest trends and techniques in learning and incorporating them into course designs.
- Producing course-related promotional materials (brochures, web pages, customer and partner communications)
- Occasional delivery of the training courses at all levels, beginner to advanced.
- Occasional voice-over recording requests.
- This position offers the potential for travel
- Completed university education in fields of IT/Technology and/or Learning & Development.
- 1 - 3 years working experience in an L&D environment as an instructional designer, curriculum designer.
- Strong grasp on the scientific and psychological aspects of learning design.
- Aware of Agile development techniques and the use of JIRA (Scrum Master qualification would be a strong plus).
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of the software testing industry, with knowledge of software test automation of advantage.
- Experience in developing assessments for certifications in technical subjects.
- Experience of working with Learning Management Systems.
- Ability to design and work on multiple projects with rapid development deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluently in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong intercultural competence
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- permanent, full-time employment
This is rare and highly sought after opportunity to be part of a highly talented technical support team within Tricentis. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration