Customer Success Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting edge continuous testing company. We help enterprises accelerate their digital transformation with an AI-driven, end-to-end testing, and automation platform. To learn more about the world’s #1 testing and automation platform visit our website: tricentis.com
As we rapidly expand, we are looking for highly engaged Technical Support Engineers to help us grow. Our company culture is fun, lively, and agile – using the same DevOps principles that are currently helping us re-shape the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia.
If you’re ready to join a fun and dynamic company, be sure to apply!
We provide a test tool to achieve continuous testing and help enable customers in their DevOps transformation by delivering various capabilities that make the step towards DevOps smaller. Our customer success team is responsible for customer on boarding as well as driving adoption and expansion within existing accounts. We mature our customers from a process, people and product perspective by strategizing and guiding them through their journey of implementing continuous testing in their environment. Our story is more than just delivering a tool; we deliver the solution!
Our Customer Success Managers work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best way to use Tricentis Tosca to solve them. Working closely with Tricentis Sales, our CSM’s provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve or uncovering new uses for Tricentis Solutions amongst their customer portfolio.
Part coach, project manager, technical consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their testing journey and be successful with Tricentis Tosca.
- Being a dedicated partner for our customers to discover their business needs and challenges and coaching them to best use Tricentis Tosca to support their business
- Work with customer to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals Conduct on site meetings, awareness workshops and business reviews
- Encourage customers to utilize appropriate Tricentis resources (i.e. community, forums, training, professional service engagements, webinars, etc.) to increase their utilization features
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members (e.g. sales, product management) to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Develop, prepare and nurture customers for advocacy
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or deep professional experience in IT testing
- Minimum of 3-5 years SAP Test Management experience including preparation of Test Strategy, Approach and Defect Management is a must
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager, BPCA, TDMS is an advantage
- Experience of using or managing Test Automation products (e.g. Certify, UFT, Tosca) in an SAP environment is a plus
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and expertise in the management of all testing activities throughout the lifecycles of multiple varied projects
- Strong Experience in software quality assurance and testing – particularly test automation is a plus
- Worked with Enterprise Customers
- Knowledge of DevTestOps, good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies is a plus
- Willingness to learn and understand the Tricentis solution set and be able to articulate the solutions to our customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel approximately ~40%
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas, diplomacy and tact
- Poise under pressure, thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Experience in customer success or equivalent history is a plus
- Attractive base salary and performance based bonus
- Company-paid holidays
- Great working atmosphere
- Career opportunities and a wide range of tasks and responsibilities
- Company paid health care plan
- Corporate travel insurance (CTI)
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.