Software Quality Engineer (m/f/x)
- Vienna, Austria
- Employees can work remotely
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has global presences in multiple EU countries, Switzerland, Australia, India, Singapore, the UK and United States.
We are looking for an energetic, intelligent, and driven Software Tester to join one of our engineering teams. You will be working on our main product Tosca supporting continuous testing and effortless automation for enterprise applications. As tester you will be focused on spotting problems that may reduce the value of our product – in requirements, architecture, documentation, and of course the product itself. And you will help the team to bake quality in and release with confidence.
Location: Vienna (Austria) or remote in EU/CET time zone
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leverage the product for your own testing – and influence its direction based on your experience.
- Perform exploratory testing of new features within a development sprint.
- Create, execute, and maintain automated software tests.
- Set the right testing priorities within the timebox constraints of a sprint.
- Effectively communicate your findings and push for resolution.
- Contribute to all agile activities: daily stand-ups, planning, etc. and make sure quality concerns are addressed on all levels.
- Collaborate with product owners, software engineers, test engineers and technical writers.
- Together with your team, continuously improve software test methods, tools, and processes.
We'd love to see:
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- Knowledge of Tosca or any programming language is a plus
- You continuously educate yourself on how to become an even better Tester
- Be comfortable with change: we are building very new products and we are continuously evaluating if we are on track with customers and internal stakeholders. Sometimes we will need to pivot and get back to the drawing board.
- Get your hands dirty attitude: you are not afraid to pick up a new technique/technology/library/pattern and get productive with it quickly
- Fluent English skills
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities in a flexible workday
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country;
- Flexible working hours (no core hours!), remote work in EU/CET possible
- Modern office in Vienna with drinks, snacks, beer and free public transport ticket
- Numerous corporate benefits & programs in place, e.g.: Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, Trainings, Team Events, Company events,...
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice. We want to make the best; most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isn’t just lip-service; we update our processes if we find a way it can be more inclusive.
- Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and lend help when needed.
- We’re passionate creators – of products, of experiences and of the future of software testing automation.
And many more ...
We are under legal obligation in Austria to indicate the minimum salary, which is EUR 34.496,- gross per year for this position according to the IT collective agreement. However, our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and will be determined in person, depending on your experience, qualifications and skill levels.
Do you want to play a pivotal role in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company’s business counts?
JOIN US! We're very much looking forward to your application!