Senior Product Manager - B2B - SaaS
- Atlanta, GA, USA
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve Leader status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown”). This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has global presences in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and the United States.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the success of an enterprise product and leading-by-influence a cross-functional team that is responsible for its success. This is an important role within the organization to set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the qTest product. The Senior Product Manager will be expected to cultivate and apply their deep product expertise to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions.
The Senior Product Manager will regularly analyze market and competitive conditions to lay out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. You will be responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds. You should be a leader who is passionate about delivering a product that customers love and be a great communicator who can intelligently navigate and positively influence stakeholders at the peer and executive level.
Location: Atlanta, GA strongly preferred
- Keep product backlogs groomed with changing priorities from the business. Proactively communicate any significant changes to the backlog or roadmap to key stakeholder groups.
- Lead communications with Sales, Customer Success, and Support to collect feedback on product enhancements and work with the Director of Product Marketing to disseminate information about upcoming product releases.
- Coordinate go-to-market activities as needed for new features across the organization, demonstrating a deep understanding of the problems being solved and what the market needs.
- Convey strategic direction to customers, prospective customers, and other stakeholders. Function as a trusted partner and subject matter expert for clients, prospects, and other stakeholders.
- Own and maintain the product roadmap of one part of the product, working with agile teams and UX Designers to specify requirements. Understand the SDLC process to optimize release readiness process and ensure successful product releases.
- Review pricing and positioning strategies on a regular basis using information gathered through customer and market research including in-person meetings, customer calls, focus groups, surveys, conferences, or other events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a B2B software company, preferably with enterprise customers
- Ideally 5+ years in Product Management with experience working in agile software development
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to reason in new situations and use product usage data and financial metrics to measure the success of the product
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies.
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools such as Jira
- Knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle, QA, and DevOps practices and products like Azure DevOps, Microfocus ALM/Quality Center or GitHub Enterprise
- Technical authority in the DevTestOps industry
- Creative, forward and international thinking
- International Travel Required: Up to 20%
Why join our Product Management Team
- You would be joining a lean team for a market-leading product that is growing. We operate on a Product Manager / Product Owner model..we are looking for like-minded people that love having time to go deep on product strategy while assisting in the day-to-day.
- We are motivated to maintain our market dominance and increase the moat around us so that we remain on top.
- The product and customer-base are established but growing, but we have new areas to tackle that are greenfield for us...Opportunities to tackle problems that haven’t been solved before.
- We have an opportunity to make a real impact on the day-to-day lives of people in the testing world – a space that hasn’t had enough attention to date.
- Market competitive salary + success-oriented bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Fun and fast paced working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchy
- Cool company events
This is rare and highly sought after opportunity to be part of a highly talented R&D team within Tricentis. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.