Customer Success Manager (m/f)
- Vienna, Austria
- Employees can work remotely
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
We provide a test tool to achieve continuous testing and help enable customers in their DevOps transformation by delivering various capabilities that make the step towards DevOps smaller. Our customer success team is responsible for customer on boarding as well as driving adoption, expansion & retention within existing accounts. We mature our customers from a process, people and product perspective by strategizing and guiding them through their journey of implementing continuous testing in their environment. Our story is more than just delivering a tool; we deliver the solution!
Our Customer Success Manager’s work closely with customers to discover their business needs/challenges, enable/support our customers at scale and then coach them on the best way to use Tricentis Solutions to solve them. Working closely with Tricentis Account Managers, our CSM’s provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve or uncovering new uses for Tricentis solutions amongst their customer portfolio.
Part coach, project manager, technical consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their testing journey and be successful with the Tricentis Solutions.
- Being a dedicated partner for our customers to discover their business needs and challenges and coaching them to best use Tricentis Solutions to support their business
- Conduct remote meetings, awareness workshops and business reviews - Work with customer to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, CX, Operations, PM’s and all other internal groups to ensure access to resources and implement new systems
- Encourage customers to utilize appropriate Tricentis resources (i.e. community, forums, training, professional service engagements, webinars, etc.) to increase their utilization features
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- 5+ Years of Experience with a minimum of 3+ years as CSM/Account Manager/Customer facing role
- Bachelors/Master’s in computer science or profound professional experience in the Software Tech Industry is desired
- Strong Experience in software quality assurance and testing – particularly test automation is a plus
- Knowledge of DevTestOps, good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies as well as Shift Left and exploratory testing is a plus
- Willingness to learn and understand our solutions and being able to teach the product to our customers
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas, diplomacy and tact
- Flexible working in extended time zones to align with the global team and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to design and work on multiple projects with rapid development deadlines
- Prior experience working on Tricentis solutions (Tosca/qTest/Flood) strongly preferred
- Automation or Software testing experience strongly preferred
- You can work independently but also love being part of a team that collaborates to achieve common goals.
- Poise under pressure, thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Fluent in English – German is a plus
- Location Vienna/London
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Flat hierarchy
- Numerous company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living.
The minimum gross salary package for this position amounts to EUR 48.000 per year, plus market-conform overpayment according to qualification and experience.