EMEA Director / Sr. Director of Professional Services (m/f)
- EMEA locations (flexible), Austria
- Employees can work remotely
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
About the role:
The Director of Professional Services role is a challenging position characterized by varied responsibilities and mission critical demands. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and scaling a PS organization that is focused on positioning and delivering best-in-class services to all tiers of Tricentis accounts and System Integrators, ensuring they are setup for success and growth.
- Together with your direct management team, lead the regional consulting team and own the overall PS business for the region.
- Paint the vision for the wider organization to leverage the services organization to drive Software revenue growth.
- Own services financial metrics, including services bookings, revenue, and GM.
- Ensure the PS organization is proactively supporting the sales organization.
- Assist with pursuit activities at the executive level of key customers.
- Oversee hiring and growth of the PS organization as it scales.
- Creating Revenue and Margin improvement initiatives, focused on Recurring Revenue improvements as well as PS improvements.
- Manage and expand the regional PS Delivery partner ecosystem
- Be a coach/mentor for managers and senior individual contributors across the organization.
- Develop creative solutions for complex problems in limited time
- Support creation and evolvement of project delivery methodologies.
- 12+ years of professional experience in the technology industry, with at least 5 years as a senior software services leader.
- Excellent business management skills including all common metrics associated with a professional services business.
- Experience in dealing with SAP programs, or with SAP partners is of benefit.
- Strong Understand of Digital Transformation programs within large organizations.
- Experience in scaling Software Services organizations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including in-depth experience dealing with C Suite.
- Strong presentation skills to all levels of an organization, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way.
- Expertise in project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean. Qualification a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor senior managers as well as the most senior consultants.
- Great leadership and people skills genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience.
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player.
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development
- Job ticket for free public transportation in Vienna
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living.