- Sydney NSW, Australia
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown”). This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and the United States.
This role is primarily customer-facing in our largest accounts and prospects, working in opportunity pursuit alongside account teams to help position and plan the most strategic services programs which they will eventually oversee as program leaders or sponsors. As a principal consultant, you will collaborate with sales and product teams to create our most advanced Test automation and implementation strategies. This role includes high-level solution architecture and strategic transformation consulting. The principal consultant also provides key input into our services strategy and will be accountable for key global initiatives and OKRs within the organization. As part of the Tricentis Consulting organization, you will add to our culture and help sustain a best in a class services organization.
- Build strong relationships and Partner with enterprise sales to position value of services from early-stage pursuit.
- Lead and facilitate discovery conversations regarding all aspects of the testing lifecycle and test transformation leading to strategy creation.
- Define services engagements with customers and their System Integrators
- Plan our most strategic Test Automation and Test Transformation service engagements
- Explain complex technical and business challenges to customers – support risk assessment and challenges and manage respective resolutions.
- Identify opportunities and support sales in converting them into viable projects?
- Plan implementation engagements and balance out team workload. On occasion, when relevant, lead key delivery programs.
- Provide effort estimations and feasibility assessments.
- Develop creative solutions for complex problems in limited time
- Support creation and evolvement of project delivery methodologies.
- Helping to mature internal processes and share your expertise, including mentoring of Tricentis employees
- Adhoc activities appropriate to the position of principal consultant in relation to a client or internal offerings
- 15+ years of experience in Tech environment, some of which must be in SW and large transformation programs
- Tech Transformation program leadership and/or senior IC responsibility
- Exec stakeholder management, including experience with C-suite customer-vendor relationships
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proven experience as an SME presenter at public events
- Pre-Sales and value prop experience in $m deals.
- SAP Consulting or program leadership experience
- B.S./M.S. in computer science, Business Information or Software Engineering
- Foundational knowledge of programming practices
- Experience with DevOps, Agile, Waterfall development practices & Project Management
- Experience in technical solution architecture
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in software quality assurance and testing – particularly test automation is a plus
- Tricentis Tosca test automation experience is a plus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunitie
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran.