Corporate Events Manager
- Mountain View, CA, USA
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
Tricentis is experiencing tremendous growth, and we are expanding our Marketing team. The Corporate Events Manager will play an important role within the Marketing team taking the lead on corporate events, while building skills and experience to take on additional responsibilities over time. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-starter who has the desire to get broad experience in Marketing and grow with the company as we continue to expand. This position is based in Mountain View, California.
The Corporate Events Manager will support activities within Corporate Marketing. Initially, they will take the lead on corporate events such as trade shows and user conferences, that build relationships between prospects and customers with Tricentis. In addition, they will support the activities of the Community team, and the corporate website team, and perform other duties as needed.
- Plan and execute in-person and virtual corporate and community events on a global basis
- Partner with key stakeholders within Tricentis on objective, agenda, content, and staffing
- Work with marketing, sales and other departments to drive attendance to events
- Identify and manage vendors to support events, and negotiate contracts
- Coordinate end-to-end logistics
- Manage and track expenses to ensure delivery within budget
- Define and manage event metrics, as well as event evaluation
- Help manage the corporate brand in conjunction with others on the team
- Support the corporate website team as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience holding large events (in-person and virtual) in the tech industry
- Creativity and ability to generate new ideas to spur interest in and excitement at events
- Strong attention to detail and superior organization skills
- Resourceful with good problem-solving skills and flexibility to manage the unexpected
- Responsive and quick to react to new and urgent requests
- Tech savvy with the ability to manage virtual events and technical aspects of in-person events
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable, unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Ability to travel to events
- Bachelor's degree required, major in marketing or communications preferred
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- 100% coverage of medical and dental plan
- 401k plan
- corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- permanent, full-time employment
If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration. Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.