Senior Consultant (Tosca)
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting edge continuous testing company. We help enterprises accelerate their digital transformation with an AI-driven, end-to-end testing and automation platform. To learn more about world’s #1 testing and automation platform visit our website: tricentis.com
As we rapidly expand, we are looking for highly engaged Sr. Consultant to help us grow. Our company culture is fun, lively and agile – using the same DevOps principles that are currently helping us re-shape the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia.
If you’re ready to join a fun and dynamic company, be sure to apply!
Tricentis is looking for a Senior Consultant to join the INDIA Consulting Services team. In this role, you will collaborate with our internal teams and enterprise customers to create advanced implementation strategies and develop best in class test automation and management concepts. Additionally, you will often be involved in our customer's transformation programs, providing guidance and advice as needed.
The job combines a wide range of activities with a geographically diverse customer base across all relevant industries. It provides the opportunity to deliver the best software testing products to the most demanding customers.
Senior Consultants help shape the vision and strategy of our own organization as Tricentis endeavors to harness the ideas of our workforce, collaborating cross-functionally to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of Test Automation. We achieve this in part by assigning OKR ownership to senior members of our consulting teams.
Services are provided remotely and on-site (primary travel region: India; additional travel based on requirements: APAC, EMEA, AMS) and include test archite
- Collaborate with our diverse and international teams to deliver business outcomes
- Understand automation specific landscape of customers and apply customer-centric mindset to devise implementation strategy with respect to Tricentis Tosca and other Tricentis products
- Plan, lead, and implement Tricentis Tosca specific implementations including installation and configuration of Tricentis Tosca in customer environments
- Prepare and conduct online and classroom training and coaching sessions for Tricentis Tosca for relevant customer stakeholders and end-users
- Implement best-practice test automation, test management, and impact analysis
- Establish a strong relationship with internal business functions (Sales, Customer Success, Partner Enablement, etc.,) to ensure customer satisfaction and success
- Identify, define, and drive success criteria for Tricentis Tosca implementation projects
- Perform successful E2E implementation of Tricentis Tosca at multiple projects
- Define knowledge sharing and enablement strategy for customers
- Manage services partner expectations to perform successfully joint implementation for customer
- Drive continuous adoption, maturity, and best practices of Tricentis Tosca during project implementation
- Identify business development opportunities within the customer landscape aligned with the objective of customer success
- Provide demonstrations of automation and testing best practices concepts in pilot environments
- Independent development of innovative solutions for users
- Implement creative ideas to resolve implementation challenges
- Drive continuous testing/delivery and agile automation at customers
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5-7 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Expert understanding of Tricentis Tosca is a must
- Good understanding of Test Management Solutions and other automation tools will be a plus
- Min 3 years of experience with E2E implementations using Tricentis Tosca
- Experience in technical solution architecture
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to face new challenges and stay calm under pressure
- Outgoing personality, excellent presentation skills and consulting attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience as a technical consultant is an asset
- Short notice period preferred (less than one month)
- Experience with other Tricentis products and with enterprise software products (such as SAP or Salesforce)
- Certification in software development methodologies or project management
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools
- Additional languages
- Professional & personal development
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- And many more ...