Account Based Marketing Manager, Enterprise
- Mountain View, CA, USA
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tools are revolutionizing test automation.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a Account-Based Marketing Manager, Enterpriser within our Marketing team. Our company culture is lively and agile, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers. Our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, Singapore and Australia.
Tricentis is looking for Account Based Marketing Manager / Demand Generation Strategist with Enterprise experience. You will conceptualize, implement and continually innovate account-based campaigns in partnership with digital, field, content, and, most importantly, sales teams. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative strategy, campaign deployment, and analytical review. You have proven expertise executing account-based programs (1:few and 1:many) in coordination with Sales teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, execute and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, expansion target accounts and contacts jointly with AMS/EMEA/APAC field marketing. (examples include but are not limited to: account focused playbooks including, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings.)
- Work with content marketing to identify gaps in content needed to support the campaigns
- Collaborate with the field marketing teams to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates, local market needs and sales directives
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure programs strategies are integrated with larger programs, product launches and new initiatives.
- Lead the cross-dept marketing team with planning and execution of campaign activities presented by product or content teams to ensure fully integrated with ABM GTM.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Conduct A/B testing of messaging and tactics to improve response and conversion rates
- Proactively engage with the direct sales and field marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Communicate and educate the field sales, CSM and marketing team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs, rollout of DemandBase, etc.
- Track lead flow/engaged accounts to ensure the appropriate BDR follow-up in a timely manner.
- Work with sales/marketing to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within target accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, direct, events, and social media.
- Provides ongoing reporting for a primary set of key performance indicators (KPIs) and provides the Marketing Team with actionable recommendations as it relates to performance across KPIs.
- Work within our website CMS and Demandbase to build customized account experiences.
- Partner with vendors and agencies to help translate goals into deliverables.
- Manage project timelines, quality & budget.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably in software/high tech, across numerous Geographies
- 2+ years of marketing experience with a focus on account-based marketing, enterprise marketing and demand generation
- Experience partnering with sales to execute strategic outbound and ABM initiatives
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage a campaign end-to-end
- Demonstrated experience building inbound lead generation and co-marketing programs
- Ability to provide concrete examples of successful campaigns you’ve driven to support growth and retention targets
- Excellent communication skills, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience working and building strong relationships with cross-functional, cross-geo teams in a high-growth company.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of marketing metrics.
- Experience working with Salesforce, marketing automation platform (Marketo a plus), website CMS (wordpress a plus) and ABM tools and methodologies
- Experience with tools like Engagio, Terminus, Demandbase, or attribution software is a plus
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive "can do" attitude
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favourable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- permanent, full-time employment