Technical Support Engineer
- Austin, TX
- Identifier for screening Question: Technical Support Engineer
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software release transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges. Our company culture is lively and possesses an agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
Tricentis has a Global Presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
Our Technical Support Engineers provide information, advice and technical support to a variety of clients, both professional and amateur, about problems with software application. They are highly trained within their specialist areas, and must be able to communicate technical information, clearly and concisely, to a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Proactively manage high level, complex client service issues, researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Create technical documentation to serve as a knowledge base for handling support issues
- Ensure inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and support service levels are achieved
- Collaborate closely with development and service teams as well as key account management.
- Shape the future of the product by reporting bugs and feature requests
- One or more years’ experience in technical support or in a customer facing role
- Associate's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Familiarity in C# or Java
- Experience with enterprise software applications
- Knowledge of relational databases like MSSQL, DB2, Oracle and MySQL
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts
- SAP S4/Hana experience is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills to convey complex technical issues to appropriate audiences correctly for action or education
- Customer-centric attitude with the ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and product knowledge
- Driven to learn and willing to “go the extra mile” as part of our team
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Attractive base salary and performance based bonus
- Company-paid holidays
- Great working atmosphere
- Career opportunities and a wide range of tasks and responsibilities
- Company paid health care plan
- 401(k) plan
- Corporate travel insurance (CTI)
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.