Product Owner SAP
- Łódź, Poland
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software release transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a Product Owner SAP that is exited to learn and develop product strategy for our SAP customers. We are continuously transforming our company culture with innovation and a truly Agile-at-Scale Environment, modeling the same modern DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing.
Tricentis has a Global Presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
- Own the backlog for the evolution of Tricentis SAP products
- Be the subject matter expert for your product's capabilities and roadmap
- Translate all requirements into easily digestible Epics and User Stories, and see them through implementation to delivery
- Organize and order the product backlog according to overarching Product Management vision and strategy
- Be a committed member of your agile team in the role as PO
- Work closely with other Product Managers, Software Architects, UX Designers, Developers and QA
- Provide first line training, guidance and coaching on new products & features to internal and external audiences
- 3+ years of professional work experience with SAP solutions
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager and/or Netweaver Business Client is a big plus
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Collaborative and team player both with your team and with other POs
- Creative and forward thinking with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded personality, hands-on attitude and passionate about interacting with multi-national stakeholder
- Prior experience working as a PO in agile environments is a plus
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development and mentoring
- Job training and course attendance
- Several yearly employee events
- Cafeteria System
... and many more
Eager to work in a fast growing and highly motivated company where your contribution to the company is recognized?
Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.