Senior Product Owner SAP
- Łódź, Poland
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software release transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Product Owner SAP who is open to new challenges. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly Agile Environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
Tricentis has a Global Presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
- Define and develop user stories and acceptance criteria for the new Tricentis SAP offering
- Work closely with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX Designers, Developers and QA to translate high-level requirements into User Stories and review their implementation
- Maintain the product backlog and assist Product Management to translate product vision and strategy and feature objectives into actionable product features
- Be the subject matter expert for your product's capabilities and future plans
- Be a member of the agile team in the role of a product owner
- Provide first line training/guidance and coaching on new products/features to all internal audiences including Customer Success team
- 7+ years of professional work experience with any SAP solutions
- Prior experience with SAP in the role of SAP Key User is required
- Any experience with enterprise SAP or non-SAP systems and processes is highly desired
- Prior experience in agile environments in the role of a product owner is an advantage
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Collaborative and team player, “can-do” attitude
- Creative and forward thinking with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded personality, hands-on attitude and passionate about interacting with multi-national stakeholder
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cafeteria System
- Extensive job training in Vienna, AT
- Numerous events for employees
Eager to work in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company's business counts?
Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.