Business Alliances Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Identifier for screening Question: Sales Manager
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
- Responsible for the regional alliance program related to the adoption and sales of Tricentis Enterprise software.
- Creation of a joint strategic plan (business plan with goals, priorities and investment required)
- Evangelize Tosca within the Alliance, drive engagements at the executive, product management, engineering and sales level to generate net new revenues within their existing and targeted client base.
- Identification of new opportunities – sync with end user sales rep to progress opportunities
- Create extensive partner networks at both the field and executive levels
- Launched and position regional workshops on business & technical values, enabling our Alliances to increase their services position and profits when selling Tosca Testsuite.
- Exceed quota
- B.A./MBA in Business Administration or like degree
- 10+ years professional experience
- Partner, Alliance management or channels experience
- Experience in test Automation is a plus
- Experience with Tricentis Tosca is a plus
- Experience working at or with services partners is a plus
- Ability to meet new challenges and to stay calm under pressure
- Outgoing personality, good networker and excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English
- Be part of a state-of-the-art global company with the industry's #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Favorable working atmosphere in a modern office with flexible working hours
- Responsibility and trust coupled with a variety of career opportunities
- Attractive base salary and a performance-based bonus
- Full-time & permanent employment contract
- Company-paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Corporate travel insurance (CTI)
and many more …
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.