EMEA Field Marketing Manager (f/m)
- Vienna, Austria
- Identifier for screening Question: Marketing EMEA
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting-edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved a global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.
Due to our continuous growth we are constantly looking for passionate talents and “outside the box”-thinkers who want to become part of a global, dynamic, exciting and diverse workplace where you can develop yourself, grow and create your own future. You are welcome to become part of a fabulous and outstanding workplace. Be an achiever, be focused and goal-oriented, be creative and flexible - be YOURSELF.
Here at Tricentis, our mission is to accelerate digital transformation with Continuous Testing. With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is globally recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. To keep up the pace with our platform we need to expand our User Experience team for highly agile development cycles.
Tricentis is looking for an internationally experienced marketer with a proven track record in B2B tech marketing. The Field Marketing Manager will act as business partner to the EMEA sales teams to execute segment-specific marketing programs driving lead generation, awareness and retention.
As a Field Marketing Manager you are responsible for supporting market trend assessments, quantifying opportunities, and developing marketing programs to meet the growing needs of direct sales and business development. You will work very closely with a geographically distributed marketing team based in the United States and collaborate on the execution of agreed marketing activities. Actively driving marketing efficiencies in the respective region, and act as idea generator proposing market and customer-specific initiatives.
The role will provide the unique opportunity for career advancement and personal growth in a modern and agile marketing team.
- Support the development and execution of integrated marketing programs to support specific growth initiatives, with a focus on the large account/enterprise segment. Sample tactics include but are not limited to live events, webcasts, industry events, hospitality, developing sales nurture emails, sales tools, digital marketing, content creation, sales play development
- Manage events of all sizes including small curated events, EMEA roadshows, conference sponsorships and collaborate in the organization of the annual Accelerate user conference
- Support the execution of integrated marketing programs that tie together sales, sales development reps and the perpetual demand engine to accelerate the sales cycle and fill the top of the funnel (engage prospects/clients) by orchestrating live/targeted activities with always on/perpetual demand generation
- Produce Social Media postings and support the execution of the EMEA social media strategy
- Assist EMEA Marketing Director to track budget and spending commitments for all EMEA marketing activities and provide support for several marketing administration activities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- Three years of B2B marketing experience, preferably for tech brands
- Understanding of campaign management, demand creation processes and marketing best practices
- Experience in working with salesforce.com as well as Marketing Automation tools
- Experience with data segmentation and prioritization with insight gathering and analysis from multiple internal and external data sources (e.g. data providers, social analysis, engagement scores) is desirable
- Understanding of sales targets, sales methodology and sales strategy
- Experience managing events and conferences
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build highly effective relationships between sales and marketing
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Multi-tasker with excellent project management skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent language and writing skills in German
- Excellent language and writing skills in English, French is a big plus
- Unlimited work permission for Austria
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Attractive salary + variable compensation
- Personal and professional development as well as a wide range of tasks
- Open and diverse corporate culture in an inspiring working environment
- Flexible working times
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Great events for employees
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, …)
The annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 34.454,-. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous knowledge your salary could be significantly higher.