Senior Software Engineer C#, .NET in Vienna, AT
- Vienna, Austria
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for Senior Software Engineers who are proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges. Our company culture is lively and possess a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Tricentis, you will be responsible for the development of C#/.NET projects and applications with the highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work with the newest technologies by following agile principles.
As a key player in one of our agile teams, you...
- actively contribute to the development of our product
- are responsible for all parts of the Software Development Process: requirements analysis, implementation, test, etc.
- constantly develop our product vision and meet customer specifications
- continuously improve Tricentis' way of working
- support your teammates with your proficient knowledge and experience
- A solid education in Software Engineering (e.g., HTL, university degree, etc.)
- Long-term profound work experience in Software Development
- Work experience with Software Architecture in an agile environment
- Motivated by achieving innovative results and a high solution orientation by using design patterns
- Reliable team-player with strong quality awareness
- Accurate communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Wide range of responsibilities & a variety of career opportunities
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Job ticket for free public transportortation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
- Support in relocation and work permit process
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living. According to your experience and skills the annual package starts at EUR 53.000,00.
I hereby authorize Tricentis GmbH to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).