Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Vienna, Austria
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software release transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a pragmatic Agile Coach / Scrum Master who is open to new challenges. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly Agile Environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
Tricentis has a Global Presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
- Support your Agile Teams to deliver incrementally products based on a two-week Sprint
- Remove obstacles in collaboration with the team while keeping an eye on the overall organization
- Contribute to the solution of arising challenges throughout the growing Engineering Team
- Raise issues and facilitate intra- and inter-team meetings, e.g., planning, retrospectives, reviews, etc.,
- Coach individuals to improve continuously
- Work closely with the dedicated Product Owner, Software Engineers, Software Test Engineers, and Technical Writer
- Strong technical background
- Excellent communication skills to support and coach your Agile Teams
- Deep understanding of scaling agile
- Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and Extreme Programming are not only buzzwords for you
- You are driven by high-end results and strive for Quality and Innovation
- You fully subscribe to the saying: „Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” (A. Einstein)
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working times (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ...)
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, BBQ Events, Business Run, ...)
- Support in relocation and work permit process
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? According to your experience, the annual package starts at EUR 40.000,00.
Go ahead and apply!
I hereby authorize Tricentis GmbH to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).