E-learning Content Developer (M/W)
- Vienna, Austria
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting-edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca has been revolutionizing test automation, making testing easy for those with limited to no programming experience.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved a global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.
Due to our continuous growth we are constantly looking for passionate talents and “outside the box”-thinker who want to become part of a global, dynamic, exciting and diverse workplace where you can develop yourself, grow and create your own future. You are welcome to become part of a fabulous and outstanding workplace. Be an achiever, be focused and goal-oriented, be creative and flexible - be YOURSELF.
Here at Tricentis, our mission is to accelerate digital transformation with Continuous Testing. With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is globally recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. To keep up the pace with our platform we need to expand our User Experience team for highly agile development cycles.
- Designing, developing and updating a variety of training materials for online and classroom training courses, with a strong focus on video-based e-learning certifications as well as micro-learning (YouTube, etc.)
- Developing content using software tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Audition, InDesign) Articulate Storyline including supplemental materials/guides as well as assessments
- Driving overall learning design approach to ensure learning occurs by conducting assessments and analysis to identify learning needs and recommend training methods accordingly to ensure desired outcomes
- Ensuring that training solutions incorporate best practices in learning theory by monitoring and practicing the latest trends and techniques in learning and incorporating them into course designs
- Producing course related promotional materials (brochures, web pages, customer and partner communications)
- Occasional delivery of the training courses at all levels, beginner to advanced
- Completed technical education (HTL, etc) and at least 1-3 years professional experience
- Good IT skills (object oriented programming skills would be a plus, but not required)
- Experience in delivering multi-day classroom training courses
- Ability to design and work on multiple projects with rapid development deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluently in speaking, reading and writing English, knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong intercultural competence
- Ability to work independently as a trainer and willingness to travel
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Permanent, full-time employment
The minimum gross salary package for this position amounts to EUR 31.000 per year , plus market-conform overpayment according to qualification and experience.