Creative Software Quality Engineer (m/f)
- Łódź, Łódź, pl
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting-edge continuous testing company.
Our #1 Continuous Testing Platform provides automated insight into the business risks associated with every release and it revolutionizes test automation, making it easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for Creative Software Quality Engineers who are proficient in the newest technologies and are open minded for trying new things. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, UK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
- Lead and manage the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated software tests
- Create risk-based requirements and define/provide test data based on internal requirements
- Take responsibility for manual and exploratory testing of our market leading software
- Improve our existing software test methods, tools, and processes
- Interpret and report your test results by focusing on continuous quality improvement
- Contribution to all agile activities eg., daily stand-up meetings, sprint plannings, etc.
- Close collaboration with our software developers, agile coach, and product owner
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge
- Ideally 2+ years of software testing experience
- Knowledge of C# and .NET is a plus
- ISTQB certificate is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Motivated by achieving innovative results and providing high-end solutions
- Ability to assign appropriate priorities when managing workload
- Exciting workplace at Tricentis with the industry's #1 Continuous Testing Platform in an international work environment
- Working in a state of the art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Personal & Professional Development
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Private healthcare insurance
- Extensive job training in our modern office in Vienna
- Extraordinary events for employees (Team building activities, X-Mas Party in Vienna, ...)
- ... and many more
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success?
Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
I hereby authorize Tricentis GmbH to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).