- Łódź, Łódź, pl
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting-edge continuous testing company. Our Tricentis Continuous Testing Platform is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for an enthusiastic Product Owner. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, UK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
- Define and develop user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX Designers, Developers and QA to translate high-level requirements into User Stories and review their implementation
- Maintain the product backlog and assist Product Management to translate product vision and strategy and feature objectives into actionable product features
- Be the subject matter expert for your product's capabilities and future plans
- Be a member of an agile team in the role of a product owner and participate in sprint reviews
- Provide first line training/guidance and coaching on new products/features to all internal audiences
- Ideally 3+ years professional work experience in the field of Product Management
- Prior experience with mobile applications is an advantage
- Prior experience in agile environments in the role of a product owner is an advantage
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Collaborative and team player, “can-do” attitude
- Creative and forward thinking with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded personality, hands-on attitude and passionate about interacting with multi-national stakeholders
- Exciting workplace at Tricentis with the industry's #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- A wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working in a state of the art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Extraordinary events for employees
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Private healthcare
- Extensive job training in our modern office in Vienna
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
I hereby authorize Tricentis GmbH to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).