- Atlanta, GA, USA
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
We’re always looking for employees to help us continue our winning streak. Employees who are talented, dynamic and versatile – it doesn’t matter whether they are entry-level or seasoned pros. Not only do we at Tricentis require a lot from our employees, but we also offer them a lot in return because everything that we at Tricentis have to offer revolves around one objective: promoting your development, individuality, creativity and flexibility.
We are located worldwide with our headquarter in Vienna, Austria and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Ausralia.
- Act as a key HR point of contact and trusted advisor for our business leaders and employees
- Provide Support across the business in areas as HR operations (including compensation, HRIS, benefits, 401 k plan), talent acquisition, employee engagement and employee relations
- Manage all aspects of talent acquisition (including hiring of talents and employer branding)
- Support the on-boarding and off-boarding process for dedicated business units
- Manage all aspects of payroll with external payroll vendors
- Support the implementation of our compensation & benefits strategy, talent management and employee engagement initiatives
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement
- Ensure compliance with US legislation
- Reporting to the Global Head of HR based in Austria, close cooperation with the global HR team
- At least 7 years of Human Resources Manager experience within a technology/software organization of a multinational company environment is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Preferred specialization in the areas of talent acquisition and HR operations
- Hands-on personality and experience taking responsibility for the full scope of HR activities
- Deep knowledge of country labor law, rules, regulations and obligations
- Strong practice in providing support and advice to employees on operational HR activities
- Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial & open-minded spirit as well as high passion for technology
- Highly effective organizational skills and strong business and HR acumen
- Strong influencing and consultative skills combined with problem-solving skills
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Attractive salary + variable compensation
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Variety of Health care choices
- 401(k) plan
- Corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Company-paid holidays
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.