- 15252 Lockett Ln, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
For more than 80 years, TransCore has led the industry in delivering innovative products and services to transportation departments and agencies across the globe. Our mission is to provide engineering solutions for safer, more reliable travel on our roads, bridges, tunnels, and highways.
From the start, our focus has been solely on transportation. In 1939, we provided radio communications for the country’s first toll road in Pennsylvania. Today, we’re developing the nation’s largest express lanes, creating smarter traffic systems, and managing highly anticipated vehicle-to-vehicle programs.
We're seeking a highly motivated individual who will handle various administrative responsibilities. This position will require strong organizational and communication skills and have the ability to work with minimal instruction/supervision. This position is 35-45 hours per week and can be flexible.
- Performs receptionist tasks including answering telephones, greeting and acknowledging all visitors courteously and promptly.
- Handle customer complaints, accounts, orders, invoices, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and manage calendars
- Prepare written correspondence such as email, letters, memos, etc
- Create, revise and edit written material, including presentations and manuals
- Orders supplies and products and keeps inventory
- Attends to social media
- Handles human resource paperwork, filing, insurance, and support.
And now to get you excited, some of the perks of working here:
Successful growing company
Supportive and empowering team environment
Fantastic benefits package
Paid holidays per year plus your birthday!
- Previous experience as an office manager, secretary, or administrative assistant, or similar role.
- Excellent listening, organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple responsibilities and comfort supporting multiple team members
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal instruction/supervision
- Good attendance record and ability to work a flexible schedule if needed.
- Strong organization skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.