CDI - International SAAS Business Developer - Payment Data & Retail Tech @Paris 10 H/F
- 210 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
We are a start-up editor of the first SAAS solution for omnichannel payment data analysis to generate B2B2C insights allowing Retailers to build and deploy a seamless shopping experience to their customers and to retain them.
Our solution is based on open banking technologies, retailtech and machine learning. We have been approved as a payment institution by the Banque de France (ACPR) since 2018, operate in 9 EU live countries and analyze several million transactions / year.
And this is only the beginning of the adventure !! :o)
Attached to Diego, our Chief Sales Officer, you are responsible for prospect, qualify and generate new leads "from scratch" mainly in Europe focused on Shopping Hubs and Click and Mortar Retailers.
Your challenges :
Market analysis and targeting :
- Define and target your prospecting field (large accounts, middle market, EMEA) composed mainly of marketing and / or innovation departments of the retail sector in Europe
- Work on your customer pitch, your approach technics and make your pitch the most impactful (customer benefits, value addition, lifting of objections)
- Carry out a constant watch on the market (competitors, SAAS solutions, business needs and concerns of malls and retailers)
Hunting and commercial prospecting :
- Identify lead generating contacts and map accounts ;
- Contact prospects to make appointments: cold calling, mailing, social selling, specialized events ;
- Ensure the first stages of the sales cycle (Presentation, qualification) and transfer the lead to a Sales Executive.
Work with Marketing to Automate Lead
Cultural Fit :
- Why not ? - We are entrepreneurs. Impossible isn't part of our vocabulary. Take your chance by the hand and get out of the box, dare. Don’t we say : “World doesn't smile for daring people ?”
- Push it to the limit - Make a difference every day, to surpass ourselves with our teammates as with our customers. We like to set challenges, to step out of our comfort zone to have the maximum impact.
- We never walk alone - We are a team. Together we exceed our goals, in solidarity, until the end. Mutual aid is not an option.
- Truth builds trust ! - We are direct and respect all ideas expressed. Take a clear and strong position, but say it! "Tell it like it is" is our backbone of scaling up.
- We deeply care - We take care of each other, our customers as well as the security of the data we collect. And it's not negotiable.
- 1/2 year(s) + minimum experience in Biz Dev / Sales Development Representative position with prospecting / hunting for new accounts, acquired as a start-up or with a SAAS B2B editor with targets of Middle market accounts.
- Pugnacious hunter, curious and endowed with empathy (prospecting hard and listening to customers)
- Good analytical mind and you master the art of pitching to optimize your impact
- Excellent oral and written communication in English (80% of calls / mails are in English)
- Joining an innovative start up (retail & fintech mixed) in hyper-growth is a driver and accelerate your development of international accounts (Europe first then US)
Cherry on the cake : if you have a passion for technology and the transformation of the retail industry, you'll join the place to be :o)
Our recruitment process in 3 steps :
- Head of Talent / HR (assessment focused on your core skills for the role and your cultural fit - and your salary expectations too)
- English and sales pitch assessment with your future colleagues who lived in US and Australia, and have strong a track record in SAAS product Sales process ;
- Final interview with our Chef Sales Officer (your direct manager)
Employees perks and benefits :
- Weekly Remote days and weekly office access for all in need (with Covid plan respect)
- 7 weeks and 2 days "off days" per year for a full monthly year ;
- Parental Act & Inclusion : 28 days off for all the second parents (LGBT friendly)
- BSPCE for all : your excellence and impact on Transaction Connect value is successfull
- Swile card vouchers with 50% covered by bonds at 8 euros.
- Alan Health insurance with 50% premium covered
- Transport with 50% pass Navigo covered by Transaction Connect
We are remote first but we are not a full remote company.