- 210 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
We are a start-up editor of the first SAAS solution for omnichannel payment data analysis to generate B2B2C insights allowing eRetailers to build and deploy a seamless shopping experience to their customers and to retain them.
Our solution is based on open banking technologies, DSP2 and machine learning. We have been approved as a payment institution by the Banque de France (ACPR) since 2018, operate in 9 EU lives countries and analyze several million transactions / year. And this is only the beginning of the adventure !! :o)
Description du poste
Write tests (Gherkin) based on features
Setup and manage automation framework
API tests (Postman/Newman)
Front tests (Cypress)
Mobile app (Appium)
Execute performance and robustness tests (Gatling, Jmeter)
Integrate automated tests with CI (Gitlab CI)
Ensure reporting of problems encountered
Monitor & implement end to end QA best practices and measure code quality (Sonarqube)
You'll join our R&D teams with a product focus to be ready to scale
Cultural Fit :
- Why not ? - We are entrepreneurs. Impossible isn't part of our vocabulary. Take your chance by the hand and get out of the box, dare. Don’t we say : “World doesn't smile for daring people ?”
- Push it to the limit - Make a difference every day, to surpass ourselves with our teammates as with our customers. We like to set challenges, to step out of our comfort zone to have the maximum impact.
- We never walk alone - We are a team. Together we exceed our goals, in solidarity, until the end. Mutual aid is not an option.
- Truth builds trust ! - We are direct and respect all ideas expressed. Take a clear and strong position, but say it! "Tell it like it is" is our backbone of scaling up.
- We deeply care - We take care of each other, our customers as well as the security of the data we collect. And it's not negotiable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Skills in complex web applications such as preparation, documentation, execution of test criteria and scenarios, scripts and test plans
- Knowledge of one of the development langages used (Node.js / React.JS)
- Technical skills in Docker, Puppeteer, Cypress, Git/ GitLab
- You have a start-up spirit : you're not afraid to surpass yourself, learn new things, both curious and proactive.
- Team player, "you're a guest without being a star" :)
Cherry on the cake : you have good knowledge of Python.
Recruitment process :
- Head of Talent / HR,
- Your direct manager : Head of QA
- Use case assessment QA hackathon
- Last interview N+2, our Head of Data & Engineering.
Employees perks and benefits :
- Weekly Remote days and weekly office access for all in need (with Covid plan respect)
- 7 weeks and 2 days "off days" per year for a full monthly year ;
- Parental Act & Inclusion : 28 days off for all the second parents (LGBT friendly)
- BSPCE for all : your excellence and impact on Transaction Connect value is successfull
- Swile card vouchers with 50% covered by bonds at 8 euros.
- Alan Health insurance with 50% premium covered
- Transport with 50% pass Navigo covered by Transaction Connect
We are remote first, every week but we are not a full remote company