International B2B Sales Executive - Payment Data - SAAS Retail @ Paris 10 H/F
- 210 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
We are a start-up editor of the first SAAS solution for omnichannel payment data analysis to generate B2B2C insights allowing Retailers to build and deploy a seamless shopping experience to their customers and to retain them.
Our solution is based on open banking technologies, retailtech and machine learning. We have been approved as a payment institution by the Banque de France (ACPR) since 2018, operate in 9 EU live countries and analyze several million transactions / year.
And this is only the beginning of the adventure !! :o)
Attached to Diego, our Chief Sales Officer, you are responsible for prospect, qualify and generate new leads "from scratch" mainly in Europe focused on Shopping Hubs and Click and Mortar Retailers.
Your challenges (100% sales hunting & 85% mainly in EMEA, then US)
- Targets and transforms marketing and / or innovation departments in the EMEA retail sector (special focus on omnichannel retailers and malls operators)
- Participate in the structuring of the commercial cycle processes (between 2 and 5 months)
- Identifies and discusses new opportunities with the Marketing team
- Ensures the various stages of the sales cycle (prospecting and customer facing): hunting / prospecting, qualification, presentation of the company and the solution, demo, responses to objections, reminders, planning of the next steps, financial and contractual negotiation.
- Engage and develop relationships with decision makers in the sector
- Identifies and participates in specialized events
- Increases awareness of Transaction Connect in France and Europe
Cultural Fit :
- Why not ? - We are entrepreneurs. Impossible isn't part of our vocabulary. Take your chance by the hand and get out of the box, dare. Don’t we say : “World doesn't smile for daring people ?”
- Push it to the limit - Make a difference every day, to surpass ourselves with our teammates as with our customers. We like to set challenges, to step out of our comfort zone to have the maximum impact.
- We never walk alone - We are a team. Together we exceed our goals, in solidarity, until the end. Mutual aid is not an option.
- Truth builds trust ! - We are direct and respect all ideas expressed. Take a clear and strong position, but say it! "Tell it like it is" is our backbone of scaling up.
- We deeply care - We take care of each other, our customers as well as the security of the data we collect. And it's not negotiable.
- 3 years minimum experience in SAAS industry focused on the Retail sector with target accounts between 50 and 150 employees - middle market.
- Have managed a few entire B2B sales cycles with account signatures.
- Sales Hunter on all acquisition and conversion channels "prospecting and face to face prospect / client".
- Pugnaceous, creative and good negotiator, you are a sales person who sets ambitious goals for closing new accounts.
- Having conducted more than 80% of customer negotiations in English,
- You want to step up and accelerate your development of international accounts (Europe then US)
You have an interest in Retail tech, Fintech and banking aggregators (open banking).
- Joining an innovative industry is a driver for you.
Recruitment process :
- HR interview focused on your core skills for the position and your cultural fit (and your salary expectation ^^)
- Sales skills assessment with our Chief Sales Officer and maybe a sales use case
Employees perks and benefits :
- Weekly Remote days and weekly office access for all in need (with Covid plan respect)
- 7 weeks and 2 days "off days" per year for a full monthly year ;
- Parental Act & Inclusion : 28 days off for all the second parents (LGBT friendly)
- BSPCE for all : your excellence and impact on Transaction Connect value is successfull
- Swile card vouchers with 50% covered by bonds at 8 euros.
- Alan Health insurance with 50% premium covered
- Transport with 50% pass Navigo covered by Transaction Connect
We are remote first but we are not a full remote company :