Content Manager, RetailTech @Paris 10 H/F
- 210 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
Our solution is based on open banking technologies, retailtech and machine learning. Thanks to payment data analysis we generate B2B2C insights allowing retailers to build and deploy a seamless shopping experience to their customers and to retain them.
We have been approved as a payment institution by the Banque de France (ACPR) since 2018, operate in 9 EU live countries and analyze several million transactions / year.
And this is only the beginning of the adventure !! :o)
You will join Alan’s brand and marketing team with a key role to drive our content strategy execution and support our sales and users acquisition goals in European market focused on omnichannel retailers.
The quality of content is key to emerge as Top Of Mind and convert the B2B segment, your role will consist of educating, acquiring and retaining B2B prospects on the new use cases enabled by payment data for retail brands in Europe.
Your responsabilities :
- Create and write content (80% in English) designed for SEO acquisition and conversion, and focused on middle and bottom of the funnel (E-book, practical sheets, guides, customer cases, etc.) ;
- Organize and host events for our prospects and customers (Webinars, conferences, breakfasts, etc.)
- Manage the occasional outsourcing of some content in order to expand our bandwidth ;
- Set up content co-production and sponsorship partnerships
- Set up inbound marketing operations (White paper, infographics, video, etc.) and a nurturing tactics with the sales team
- Participate in the development of the content roadmap with Alan and Thibaut (digital designer)
- Analyze data to optimize the relevance of our content and conversion
- Monitor good best practices to identify new ideas for content formats as well as partnership strategies.
- Master's Degree in Journalism and or in Business / Communication school.
- 3+ years minimum experience in B2B content marketing with production of B2B content for retailers (topics : omnichannel shopping experience, e-commerce, payment, web to store & store to web technologies, data CRM, Order Management System, shopper behaviours trends… )
- Analytical skills to know how to use dashboards in content production goal (payment data analytics)
- You are bilingual English or even native because 85% of your content will be in English (we operate in 9 countries)
- You are a creative, structured and efficient writer (web copywriters or web journalist) with a sensitivity for video production and podcasting
- Familiar with the latest SEO techniques
- Strong sense of organization (content projects management & multitasking)
- Pragmatic and ROIste mindset, but also a little geek, innovation and technology is a driver for you (you will produce content on these subjects ^^)
- 100% at ease with our daily tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite ...
- If you are sensitive to the talent attraction challenges in the tech industry, it can be the cherry on the cake
Our recruitment process in 3 steps :
- Head of Talent / HR,
- Head of Marketing (your direct manager) ;
- Final interview with our CEO