International SAAS Business Developer - Payment Data & Retail Tech @Paris 10 H/F
- 210 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
We are a start-up editor of the first SAAS solution for omnichannel payment data analysis to generate B2B2C insights allowing Retailers to build and deploy a seamless shopping experience to their customers and to retain them.
Our solution is based on open banking technologies, retailtech and machine learning. We have been approved as a payment institution by the Banque de France (ACPR) since 2018, operate in 9 EU live countries and analyze several million transactions / year.
And this is only the beginning of the adventure !! :o)
Attached to Diego, our Chief Sales Officer, you are responsible for prospect, qualify and generate new leads "from scratch" mainly in Europe focused on Shopping Hubs and Click and Mortar Retailers.
Your challenges :
Market analysis and targeting :
- Define and target your prospecting field (large accounts, middle market, EMEA) composed mainly of marketing and / or innovation departments of the retail sector in Europe
- Work on your customer pitch, your approach technics and make your pitch the most impactful (customer benefits, value addition, lifting of objections)
- Carry out a constant watch on the market (competitors, SAAS solutions, business needs and concerns of malls and retailers)
Hunting and commercial prospecting :
- Identify lead generating contacts and map accounts ;
- Contact prospects to make appointments: cold calling, mailing, social selling, specialized events ;
- Ensure the first stages of the sales cycle (Presentation, qualification) and transfer the lead to a Sales Executive.
Work with Marketing to Automate Lead Generation
- 1/2 year(s) + minimum experience in Biz Dev / Sales Development Representative position with prospecting / hunting for new accounts, acquired as a start-up or with a SAAS B2B editor with targets of Middle market accounts.
- Pugnacious hunter, curious and endowed with empathy (prospecting hard and listening to customers)
- Good analytical mind and you master the art of pitching to optimize your impact
- Excellent oral and written communication in English (80% of calls / mails are in English)
- Joining an innovative start up (retail & fintech mixed) in hyper-growth is a driver and accelerate your development of international accounts (Europe first then US)
Cherry on the cake : if you have a passion for technology and the transformation of the retail industry, you'll join the place to be :o)
Our recruitment process in 3 steps :
- Head of Talent / HR (assessment focused on your core skills for the role and your cultural fit - and your salary expectations too)
- English and sales pitch assessment with your future colleagues who lived in US and Australia, and have strong a track record in SAAS product Sales process ;
- Final interview with our Chef Sales Officer (your direct manager)