QA Technical Engineer / Automation Developer - Payment Data SAAS RetailTech @Paris 10 H/F
- 210 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
We are a start-up editor of the first SAAS solution for omnichannel payment data analysis to generate B2B2C insights allowing eRetailers to build and deploy a seamless shopping experience to their customers and to retain them.
Our solution is based on open banking technologies, PSD2 and machine learning. We have been approved as a payment institution by the Banque de France (ACPR) since 2018, operate in 9 EU lives countries and analyze several million transactions / year. And this is only the beginning of the adventure !! :o)
Description du poste
Write tests (Gherkin) based on features
Setup and manage automation framework
API tests (Postman/Newman)
Front tests (Cypress)
Mobile app (Appium)
Execute performance and robustness tests (Gatling, Jmeter)
Integrate automated tests with CI (Gitlab CI)
Ensure reporting of problems encountered
Monitor & implement end to end QA best practices and measure code quality (Sonarqube)
You'll join our R&D teams with a product focus to be ready to scale !
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Skills in complex web applications such as preparation, documentation, execution of test criteria and scenarios, scripts and test plans
- Knowledge of one of the development langages used (Node.js / React.JS)
- Technical skills in Docker, Puppeteer, Cypress, Git/ GitLab
- You have a start-up spirit : you're not afraid to surpass yourself, learn new things, both curious and proactive.
- Team player, "you're a guest without being a star" :)
Cherry on the cake : you have good knowledge of Python.
3 étapes de process recrutement :
- Head of Talent / HR,
- Ton manager direct : Head of QA
- Ton N+2, notre Head of Data & Engineering.