B2B Product Owner - Fintech B2B Retail SAAS @ Paris 10 H/F
- 210 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 2016, Transaction Connect provide a revolutionary marketing suite for the retail industry by leveraging omnichannel transactional data. We provide and edit a SAAS-based advanced customer knowledge platform for shopping malls, retail brands, city centers, railway station or airports.
In less than 3 years, our team has built a payment institution (CIB 17038) approved by the French Financial Authority (ACPR) with more than 6,000 connected stores in 9 european countries. And that’s only the beginning \o/ !
If you’re crazy about fintech, machine learning and the retailer's customer shopping experience, we are hiring for our team @ Paris city (France) #enjoy
Description du poste
Aligned with strategic objectives, you’ll be responsible of your roadmap defined per quarter where you’ll:
- manage the entire lifecycle of the product backlog of your squad (from priorisation to delivery)
- define & monitor success KPIs over your product squad
- lead scrum ceremonies of your product squad (Planning, review, refinement..)
- conduct user research (guerilla tests, surveys, user interface testing...) alongside the UX team, to understand frictions & pain points of our users.
- Deliver a best in class functional documentation to our customers & integration partners
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (marketing, sales, support, CSMs..) to understand & anticipate what to build!
- Give visibility to your stakeholders over your roadmap progress through dedicated communications / demos..
How it works @ Transaction Connect ? cultural fit :
- Ambition - You want to make an impact. Hypergrowth is not something that is scaring you.
- Teamwork - we’re in this together! It’s the team that will help us reach our objectives
- Enthusiasm - Curiosity. I have a contagious can-do & why not attitude.
- Entrepreneurship mindset - You take ownership of your scope and you are proactive in finding solutions to solve any problems.
Your background / the talent we are looking for :
- At least 4 years minimum of experience as a product owner/manager ;
- Master's degree from a engineering or digital business school ;
- You’re familiar with user discovery & lean best practices ;
- You have previously worked in a B2B SAAS company or are familiar with Open Banking (AISP, PISP…) ;
- You have in-depth knowledge of Agile processes ;
- You ideally already have a previous experience in a scale up ;
- You’re an analytical person, you’re backing up your decisions with data.
Don't forget the essential: "Do you like the job ? The Transaction Connect project too ? You have the profile but you do not have all the required skills in the job ad ? Don't stop you from applying :o)" - Arnaud, Head of Talent
3-step interview process:
- Head of Talent / HR,
- Direct manager : Head of Product
- Last step : use case and last interview with our Head of Data & Engineering :)