Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Europe
ProCon Wind Energy offshore activities are growing globally and we are therefore looking for a COO - Construction, Engineering & Service/installation (Europe) to manage and develop our daily operations. The candidate has a proven track record from a similar position within the industry.
ProCon Wind Energy offers and provides specialized and high-quality solutions to the global offshore and onshore wind industry as well as the solar power industry. We are well experienced in designing and engineering electrical systems and we provide full electrical EPCI (Engineering, procurement, construction, installation) and service of the projects that cover transition pieces, jackets, transformer and service platforms, e-modules, wind turbine generators, balance of plants, substations and solar farms – including the medium and high voltage work.
We are dedicated to providing excellent service, which is why we take great pride in complying with customer and international requirements. Our goal is to be a trust-worthy partner and to execute high-end projects within agreed deadline, quality and competitive pricing. Our highly experienced project managers, engineers and technicians are dedicated to performing design, construction, installation, upgrading, maintenance, service and repair of new and existing systems.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website www.procon.as
This job function as COO gives you a unique opportunity to participate in all relevant disciplines in large-scaled projects within the wind industry as well as other renewables industries. You will establish and maintain a close cooperation with customers, key suppliers, site managers and back office. You will be part of the management group and report to our CEO.
Roles of responsibility
- Manage and develop our daily operations in Construction, Engineering and Service & Installation departments
- Financially responsible for the overall operation and optimization of the operation
- P&L responsible for project deliveries
- Manage and negotiate contracts in the whole value chain
- Overall responsible for strategic sourcing and procurement
- Manage and develop subcontractors, suppliers and partnerships within the departments
- Working with the whole value chain of the company you will head the operational process optimization and human resource management tasks
- Co-operation and interaction with CCO regarding large accounts and project deliveries
- Obtain new customers in co-operation with CCO and maintain them
- Overall planning and site responsible
- Overall responsibility for the right project execution in close collaboration with project, planning and site development managers
- Overall responsible for quality, safety, environment, health (QHSE)
- Ensure a safe and quality focused environment as well as development of needed competences together with QHSE & HR Department
- Higher degree in engineering and/or Business management and preferably an electrical background
- Preferably 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Strong management and negotiation skills both within execution of projects and commercial aspects
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time and within short time frames
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Possess a “Best in class” mentality
- Fluent language skills in Danish and English both written and oral
- Must have a valid driver’s license
What we can offer
An attractive job environment with an open and honest atmosphere. The way from decision making to execution is short. You will become a part of a value-based company, which strives to have a healthy DNA.
For the right candidate there is an exciting opportunity looking ahead. We will match your salary package compensation based on your qualifications and experience in line with market expectations.
You will be working from our office in Aalborg, but we also have office locations in Aarhus and Esbjerg. Both national and international travel activity must be expected (around 40 days a year).
As soon as possible but we are willing to wait for the right candidate.
For more information about the position, please contact Headhunter Casper Nygaard Christensen, TRACK Management on phone +45 21 77 05 56 or send an e-mail via link: https://www.trackmanagement.dk/kontakt
Ongoing deadline but we consider the incoming candidates and applications regularly until the right candidate is found.