Guest Service Representative
- Fairmont, MN
TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world, and a tuition discount. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Industry-leading tenure
- Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
- We’re a growing company with four new projects under way
- Advancement or transfer opportunities
- Chosen as a three-time “Best Places to Work” recipient
Whatever it takes! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality company, is seeking fun, energetic, service-oriented Guest Service Representatives to staff our hotel front desk. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented and takes pride in providing a memorable experience for every guest. The Guest Service Representative position offers an opportunity to work alongside a group of professional, hard-working energetic people who are all empowered to do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Part time opportunities available. Exact dates based on hotel occupancy and employee availability. Shifts available are 3pm-11pm (nightly). Additional shifts available if able to train for night audit shift (11pm-7am). All employees are expected to work some weekends and holidays.
Other essential duties and responsibilities for the Guest Service Representative position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Practicing life safety & security practices in accordance with Franchisor standards
• Counting tills and banks at beginning of shift and makes adjustments if needed
• Answering inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment and travel
• Creating, modifying and canceling reservations for guests as required
• Maintaining a working knowledge of rate structure and marketing programs and up-sells whenever possible
• Maintaining accurate record of room inventory at all times
• Computing bills, collecting payment, and making change for guests
• Performing incidental cleaning as needed, i.e., straightening lobby area, and removing trash
• Supporting the TPI Hospitality Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Core Values at all times
• Doing whatever it takes to create OUTRAGEOUS GUEST SERVICE!
• An upbeat, positive, and friendly attitude
• Responsibility and a willingness to help the team
• The ability to work and grow as a team player
• Personal accountability for achieving established guest service standards
• Personal accountability for exceeding every guest’s expectations
• Treating the hotel as if it was your own
• Assisting in providing a safe, healthy environment for all guests and fellow associates
• Commitment to ensuring that your daily actions reflect TPI’s 9 Core Values
Previous hotel front desk experience is preferred, but not required.
Uniform will be provided. Wage rate based on previous work experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.